𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 - (𝙧.𝙡)

Rowan Laslow

(edited)

Few weeks ago, Rowan told me about his insecurity towards me talking to other boys. It broke my heart hearing him ask me why I chose him. After that night, I swore to him that it was only him that I truly loved, and no one else.

Lately my roommate's new boyfriend has been visiting the dorm frequently, every night. I didn't bother since I was good friends with Fiona and we both agreed to keep it a secret from our dorm-mom. 

I hear a knock on the door. I open the door, knowing it's Theodore. "Where's Fiona?" He asks as he walks into the room, "She's in the shower, she'll be out in 20." I lay down on my bed, reading the last chapter of my book, "He-" Before Theo could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by a knock on the door. I sigh and walk over to the door, surprised to see Rowan. He looked distressed, "Y/n, do have that book you borrowed from me." I look back at Theo as he's shuffling through my trunk. I look over to Rowan, he was speechless and so was I.

"Rowan, please I can expla-" before I could stop him, he ran away disappearing into the halls of Nevermore. I click my tongue in frustration. I look back at Theo who remained unbothered and shrugged. This boy is going to be the death of me.

I grab my sweater and run after Rowan. I run to his dorm. To my dismay, he wasn't there and Xavier seemed to be pissed when I asked about him. I quietly run to the Quad, hoping I'd see him lurking around. He wasn't.

I walk to the library. I noticed it was open, so I welcomed myself in. I heard sniffles and crying. I walked to the furthest end of the library, and there sat Rowan. His knees were close to his chest as his head was held down as cries escaped his lips. He was vulnerable and hurt, and it was my fault.

I walk over to him, careful not to startle him. "Rowan?" I ask. He looks up me as he wipes his teary eyes under his foggy glasses. I kneel in front of him and take off his glasses, I cup his cheeks and pull him close. "I'm sorry, my love." I kiss his forehead, he whimpers at my embrace. "I should've told you sooner about Fiona's new boyfriend when he first visited. I'm sorry for making you worry, It was never my intention to trouble you." I whispered into his ear.

After a couple minutes, he pulls away. I look at his tear-stained face. "I forgive you." He smiles. "Always know, I will never love a boy as much as I love you. I'd rather spend my time with you, let you fall asleep in my arms, and keep you safe if it meant that I had to love someone else, because It's you that I love, Rowan." I confessed. I pull him in for a short and sweet kiss.

Second oneshot is done !!
It's short but meaningful ^ ^
(YAYYY !)

This was sort of requested (?)
@LuMeiLL
(I'm not sure if this was what you wanted
but here you go !)

Don't forget to vote, it motivates me a lot and
shows me your appreciation !! <3