-18-

When we arrived at the dungeon, it was a lot more packed with people. After a few more hours, it was busier than usual and I noticed a handful of first timers, so I of course had to show them around the dungeon. I also persuaded them enough to make them buy the membership, so that went well.

The Murder Room was the busiest so there ended up being no room for my friends and I to do anything. There were even lines for the equipment to be used, and we decided to hang around the first floor for a few hours, then head up to the third floor.

Harley was in the Pet House, but because there were a few ponies, I had to pull him out and make him sit on the floor since he kept barking and growling at them. He kept pouting and whining, but I just ignored him as I talked with Kaiden and Davin. I didn't let him talk with Judy, and I even had to gag him so he would stop talking to the small man, so now he had drool dripping down his chin and chest as the bone-shaped gag was buckled around his head.

Dorian and Lenny were at the Daycare and Wesley was kneeling beside Davin's feet. Davin always had a tighter hold on him, so he had more control over him.

"Mmh, mhh..." Harley whined, but I didn't look his way.

"Should we go up now? It seems like there's more people showing up." Kaiden looked back at the entrance.

I nodded and Davin smirked. He then patted Wesley's head. "Go get Dorian and Lenny, Wes. We'll meet you at the elevators."

"Yes, Master." Wesley got up and left the room.

I tugged on the leash which was connected to Harley's collar and pulled him up. "Come on."

He silently followed and we walked to the elevators, waiting a few moments for the boys to reach us. We went up to the third floor and I led my boys to my private room, unbuckling the gag from Harley and unhooking the leash from his collar.

"I want you three to go clean up in the bathroom and wait for me at the bed, ok?"

"Yes, Master." They nodded and disappeared into the bathroom.

I walked out of the room and walked to Kaiden's room. "Help me bring out the cross. What are you using? Or are you just going to make Judy watch?"

Kaiden faced me. "I'm going to make him watch. He hasn't seen me play, so he'll be watching how I do things. Can I use Lenny for tonight?"

"No, I know you'll be too rough on him. You can use Dorian since he's better at impact play, but come help me carry the cross out."

Kaiden nodded and followed me out to my room. We carried the black St. Andrew's Cross out to the lounging area and I pulled the other side out since it had a cross on the front and the back, so that it formed a triangle when you looked at it from the side.

Kaiden, Judy, and Davin helped me bring out stuff and set up the play area in the lounge for the next half hour, so we were sweating from constantly carrying and bringing things out of our rooms.

I pulled my shirt off and found Harley patiently kneeling next to the bed with Dorian and Lenny, but Harley's fingers were wriggling at his lower back. I rubbed his hair and tilted his head up.

"Sorry for making you wait, boys."

"It's ok, Master." Harley's eyes moved over my chest, then he quickly met my eyes. "Are we going to start now?"

"Mhm," I helped him and the other two up, leading them out of the room. I grabbed Dorian's hand and pulled him closer to Kaiden. "Kaiden is going to use you for tonight, Dori."

Kaiden smirked darkly down at Dorian and grabbed his hand. "I'll try not to hurt you too bad, Dori."

He was pulled away and I went over to Harley and Lenny. "Go kneel by the couch, Lenny. I'll call you in a bit."