-39-

"D-Daddy..."

"You're doing so good, Puppy."

Davin was inside of the room with Harley currently edging him while I was in my room because it was their turn to have a scene between them.

I was doing mine in a couple hours to give Harley some time to recharge after Davin's scene. He wanted to edge and overstimulate Harley using a vibrator and his fingers.

I was enjoying listening to Harley's cries while Davin praised him. My cock was twitching and itching to be let out of my boxers, but I wanted to wait until later tonight for Davin. His ass was for sure going to be filled up with my load tonight.

As I listened to Harley's cries and whimpers, I sat in bed and thought about my scene for him later. One thing was for sure is that I was going to enjoy it more than Harley was. He had never done the certain thing I planned for him, but he wanted to try it out, so this would sort of be an experiment for him.

After an hour passed, I heard Davin walk out of the room and close it. He walked into my room and brushed his hair to the side.

"He's spent, Angelo. I'm not sure if you should do your scene with him." He pulled his shirt off since I could see that it was a bit stained.

I scoffed and tilted my head. "Who's fault is that, Davin?"

He turned away and went to the closet. "He's taking a nap right now."

"Then I'll wake him up later once it's my turn." I went on my phone and Davin joined me after a while.

Davin laid on his stomach and went on his phone, and after a few minutes of absolute silence, I threw my phone to the side and moved closer to him, straddling his ass.

"Angelo..."

"Hm?" I leaned over him and kissed his neck. "Yes, Davin?"

"What are you doing?"

I flipped him around and straddles his hips. "You said you wanted to do some stuff with me earlier, right?"

Davin nodded with pink cheeks. "I thought we would do it until after Harley was asleep?"

"We were, but because I'm horny now, I thought we could do it now." I moved my hands under his shirt and slowly grounded my hips over his. "So what did you want to do, Davey?"

He placed his hands on my thighs and slowly slid them up higher, his thumbs brushing the inside of my clothed thighs. "I don't know, Angelo..."

"Maybe I can help you figure out what you want to do, Davey."

I pulled my shirt off as Davin watched me and threw it to the side. I moved to pull my sweats off and threw those to the side as well, then straddled Davin's hips.

I pulled his shirt off and cupped his cheeks. "Have you figured it out yet?"

"N...no..." Davin looked down at my cock and I smiled, slowly moving up higher on his body until I was almost sitting on his chest.

I rubbed the tip of my cock and gently rubbed it over his lips, watching him immediately part his lips. "What a good boy, Davey."

Davin's eyes widened immediately after that but I didn't pull out. I slid half of my cock into his mouth before he gagged. I tugged on his hair and rubbed his cheek, but then roughly patted his cheek when I felt him bite me.

"Ow, you dumbass!" I pulled out and rubbed over my cock to sooth the pain away. "Why'd you bite me?"

"I...Angelo, why'd you tell me that I was a good boy?!" He sat up and glared at me, making me jerk my head back.