-21-

Angelo's POV:

"Are you outside?"

"Yes, I've been outside for the past five minutes, Angelo."

"Ok, ok. Hold on, I need to get Harley. He's still sleeping. I'll be down in a few minutes."

"Hurry—!"

I hung up the call with Davin and threw my phone on the nightstand. I rolled over on my side and kissed the sleeping boy's neck. "Harley, wake up."

He groaned and rolled away from me as he covered his head with the pillow. I pulled it off his head and he whined, but I shook my head. "I even let you sleep in, Harley. It's past eleven."

"But my ass and lower back hurts..." he whined and I just shook my head again.

"Your second present is here. Go brush your teeth and come downstairs."

"My present?!" Harley jumped out of the bed and limped to the bathroom.

I chuckled when I turned the faucet on and texted Davin that I was coming down. Dorian and Lenny weren't here today because I sent them to Davin's house so they could have a boys day with Wesley.

I finished making breakfast for us just before I went upstairs and called Davin, so the food was sitting on the table. I went for something simple like oatmeal which was my favorite.

When I opened the door, I was immediately pushed down to the floor and I grunted when I landed on my back. "Davin, g-get off!"

"No, I want to fuck you already." He rubbed his pelvis over mine and I grunted, patting on his chest.

"That's until later, you dumbass."

"I don't care. I'll be teasing you all day so I can show Harley how much of a whiny baby you actually are." Davin's hands moved below my sweats and I shuddered when he slowly stroked my shaft.

"Wait later, Davin, fuck." I pushed him back and he chuckled as he licked his lips.

"Davin?" We both looked up and saw Harley at the bottom of the stairs. He looked between us with raised brows, then smiled. "Angelo, you're going to get fucked for me?"

"Yes." Davin got up and walked over to hug Harley.

I grumbled as I helped myself up and closed the door, turning around to see Davin carrying Harley to the table. "Ooh, breakfast."

"Alright, just leave me out." I walked to the table and sat down.

I watched Davin feed Harley. They were oddly close at times, but it didn't make me worry...too much. They were pretty alike personality wise which meant that they both would gang up on me and they always won because it was two against one.

"What are we doing today?" I heard Harley ask.

"Nothing interesting, if you're asking. We're just going to relax." I eyed the both of them because they were just staring at me. "What?"

"'Nothing interesting?'" Davin repeated what I said. "I'll make sure our time is interesting for Harley."

"You better fuck him good for me. I probably won't ever be able to fuck him." Harley fake wiped a tear from his face, making Davin chuckle.

"I will." He kissed his head and continued feeding him.

I grumbled to myself again and finished eating my food. We put the dishes in the dishwasher, then I took Harley from Davin.

"We're taking a bath. Want to join? Please say no."

"Sure, why not." Davin smiled and got up, pushing in the chair.