-28-

"Daddy..." Harley whined when Davin bounced him on his lap. "I'm still sore."

"And still loose." Davin kissed our pet's cheek, making the latter blush.

I chuckled and patted Davin's thigh. "Don't tease him too much, Davin."

Harley whined and tucked his face between Davin's neck and shoulder, hiding his red face.

I looked forward and Kaiden stared at us. "So you're dating Harley now?"

Davin nodded. "Yup."

"And you're completely ok with it?" Kaiden asked me.

"Now I am, yes." I nodded.

"Ok." Kaiden shrugged. "As long as you guys are happy, that's great."

Judy quietly sat beside Kaiden as he ate his bagel. I smiled when I saw the thick piece of metal around his neck and looked over at Kaiden who was looking out the window.

"How have you two been doing?" I gestured between Judy and Kaiden.

Kaiden grumbled, "Good. We're trying to find two more people since Judy wants a foursome. He originally wanted a really big orgy with many people, but I definitely did not want that, so I allowed him to only look for two more people."

"Kaiden, can Angelo, Davin, and Harley be the ones?" Judy suddenly asked.

"What?" Kaiden turned to his left and looked down at Judy. "What did you say, baby?"

"I want Angelo, Davin, and Harley to be the ones." Judy repeated with a blush.

"That's three people, I only said two." Kaiden rubbed Judy's head.

The latter just pouted and turned his head away, crossing his arms. "But I want them to be the ones, Kaiden..."

"Baby," Kaiden sighed and looked at us. He gave us a questioning look and we just nodded, and even Harley sat up to nod. "Judy, you need to ask them, not me."

Judy straightened up and dipped his head. "Angelo, Davin, Harley, would you want to have a five person orgy with me and Kaiden?"

We chuckled quietly but nodded and Judy turned to Kaiden with a big smile. "They said yes, Kaiden! When can we do it?"

"Well, we'd have to ask them when they're free." Kaiden rubbed Judy's hair and turned to us. "So when are you guys free?"

"We're free on the weekends and on Fridays after six in the evening." I explained, and Kaiden nodded.

"How about...next Friday, then? We'll be free, so you guys can come over to my house." Kaiden raised a brow as he questioned us and we nodded.

"Sure." Davin smiled and Harley squealed on his lap.

"Who's doing what? Kaiden, would you let me have sex with Judy? I really want to see how he feels." He rubbed his hands together as he stared at the shorter boy. "Judy, would you let me?"

The smaller man blushed but nodded. "If Kaiden allows it, then yeah."

Harley looked over at Kaiden with wide eyes. "Kaiden, would you let me have sex with Judy?"

Kaiden side-eyed Judy, but nodded. "Yes, but only on the day that we agree on. Other than that, you can't touch him sexually."

"Ok!" Harley nodded, and gave Judy a crazed smile. "I'll be able to feel how your insides feel, Judy."

The small, young man just blushed and used Kaiden's arm to cover his face, but we heard him whine quietly. Kaiden rubbed his thigh, then squinted at Judy as he leaned closer to him to whisper, but we heard it all.