1.5

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I turned it off and looked at the time. 8:05am. I smiled at the thought of the plans I had for the day. I was very excited to visit Munich, but most of all to spend more time with Jamal and get to know him better. I had enjoyed every minute I spent with him and that was a rare thing. I had never connected with someone as fast as I had with Jamal and I was incredibly grateful for that.

I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, while listening to some music. I picked out a pair of shorts and a red tank top. I got dressed and walked into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. About forty minutes later, I was selecting the things I needed to bring for the sightseeing. I grabbed my phone and shoved it into my back pocket. I put my wallet and keys into my bag and heard the doorbell ring. I turned off the lights and opened my door, revealing Jamal.

"Good Morning," A smile beamed across his face.

"Morning," I returned the smile.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm excited," I locked the door behind me and followed him.

We walked for a while, before turning into a street full of shops. We passed by a few of them until I stopped in front of one. I looked at the store window and admired the beautiful clothes I saw.

"Let me guess, you want to go inside, don't you?" He raised his eyebrows.

I grinned at him, "Yes,"

"All right, but this is not turning into a shopping trip, I still wanna show you some other places,"

"Got it," I said and walked inside the store.

I looked around for something I wanted to try on and grabbed a few pieces. I walked inside one of the changing rooms and Jamal waited outside sitting on one of the chairs.

I put on a blue top and walked outside to show it to Jamal.

"What do you think?"

"It looks ... good?" he said more as a question and looked at me unsure.

"You can tell me the truth,"

"It does look good," he repeated.

"But?" I raised my eyebrows.

"It's blue. There's no pattern or anything like that. It's just so basic," he explained.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, how about you pick out something for me to wear and if I like it, I'll buy it,"

He liked my idea and walked away. In the meantime I tried on a few more clothes. I had just tried on the last piece of clothing when I heard Jamal call me from outside of the changing room. I opened the curtain separating us and saw him holding a t-shirt in his hands.

"What did you pick out?" I asked curiously.

"I hope you like it," he said handing me the t-shirt.

I looked at it and smiled. It was a FC Bayern Munich jersey.

"You really like football, don't you?" I continued smiling.

"There's nothing I'd rather do," He returned my smile. "It's an old jersey though and there's nothing on the back of it,"

I turned the jersey around and he was right, the back was empty. I pulled it over my head, since it was big enough to fit over the top I was wearing already.

"I love it," I stated and Jamal smiled at me happily.

We then made our way to the register and I pulled out my wallet, but Jamal stopped me.