2.11

tw: alcohol and violence

Halloween isn't as widely spread in Germany compared to the United States, but since us Germans love a reason to party, it's not easy to avoid going to one.

Jude and I were going to a Halloween party in Munich and I was actually quite excited to go. I hadn't been to a party in a while, since I skipped most of the after game parties the past month.

I was at my apartment getting ready while Jude was in my living room watching tv. Once I had finished doing my makeup and out on my outfit, I walked to the living room.

"I'm ready," I said as I stepped over the doorstep.

Jude looked up and turned the tv off.

"You look... wow, you look beautiful," his lips were slightly parted and his eyes were glowing with amazement.

"Thanks," I walked to the living room table to get my bag and keys.

...

INSTAGRAM

isabellaflick

♡ 💬➢

liked by jok_32, masonmount and 90,345 others

isabellaflick happy Halloween

comments are turned off

...

It was a house party hosted by Thomas and he invited all sorts of different people. You could basically find everyone there. From football players, handball players, dancers, actors and singers.

Jude parked the car a bit further from Thomas's house and when I opened the door, I could already hear music in the distance. It took us five minutes until we reached the house and it seemed like with every step the music was getting louder and louder.

Even though we weren't late, by the time we stepped inside the gate, we were already faced with a lot of people.

"Isabellaaa!" a voice shouted filled with excitement. I looked around until me eyes fell on a already pretty drunk Thomas running towards me.

He wrapped his arms around me and only let go after Jude cleared his throat.

"Thank you so much for coming! Would you like a drink?!"

"Sure," I smiled. He was definitely having fun.

"You're drinking?" Jude asked, once Thomas had left, probably to get me a drink.

"You're not?"

"Of course not. Alcohol and football aren't a good mix," he stated.

"Well, I don't think he'd agree with that," I said and pointed at Thomas who was coming back with my drink.

"Jude Bellingham," Thomas handed me my drink.

"Thanks," I said.

"So, you're dating Isabella?" Thomas continued.