White Christmas

Module Name: White Christmas

Real Name: Leone Burkhardt (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): White

Date Of Birth: December 12, 2003

Age: 20

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 132 lbs.

Designer: NEGI

Known Relationships/Family:

Louie Burkhardt/White Christmas Len (twin brother)

Eurydice Dubicki/Melodia Class Miku (girlfriend) (January 3, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: White Christmas Rin

Mikucolle Number: 1337

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module and Smiling Len #12 (or his real name Cory Hake) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Cherie met the rest of her friends some years ago. She was going through the mall and trying to find some Christmas items and then she saw Selina looking at the big tree. She was carrying whole bunch of ornaments. That's what intrigued Cherie. She said to Selina it was a beautiful tree. Then, as Cherie was going to get something to eat, she saw the Burkhardt twins sitting and talking about what they want for Christmas. She liked the way they looked and she wanted to be their friend also. Then, Cherie went to see the Christmas lights at a park and that's where she saw Fabian and Onyx looking at them too. They all had a wonderful Christmas after that.

See you guys in the next chapter!