Project Sekai 3rd Anniversary

Module Name: Project Sekai 3rd Anniversary

Real Name: Tanya Darrow (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): 3rd

Date Of Birth: September 29, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 128 lbs.

Designer: Toubou

Known Relationships/Family:

Eliot Darrow/Project Sekai 3rd Anniversary Len (twin brother)

Denton Brandom/Hatsune Miku 16th Anniversary Lottery - Party Dress Len (boyfriend) (January 31, 2024)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module and It's A Beppu Onsen! Everyone Gather Around!! Miku (or her real name Harue Ogura) are birthday twins.

- This Rin module, Hatsune Miku 2020 Calendar - October Miku, and Hatsune Miku x Rascal The Raccoon 2019 Luka all have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- How did these friends first meet? For the Vocaloid modules of the group, they had all met through various club activities. For everyone else, it's really unclear, but it's known that they got together for fun things.

- Tanya's favorite thing to study in school is geography. As a visual learner, she finds it easy to label the locations of the world.

- She's always trying to have conversations with her teachers.

- Tanya and Eliot are the sunny kind of twins that are more active in the summer. They like ice cream and volleyball.

See you guys in the next chapter!