Snow Miku 2018 x Takahashi Group

Module Name: Snow Miku 2018 x Takahashi Group

Real Name: Perlie Aiken (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): 2018

Date Of Birth: February 14, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 123 lbs.

Designer: Fuuta

Known Relationships/Family:

Jenson Aiken/Snow Miku 2018 x Takahashi Group Len (twin brother)

Aldari Zamarron/Lollipop Factory Rin (girlfriend) (January 24, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module, Holy Valentine Rin (or her real name Alayah Blaylock), and Holy Valentine Len (or his real name Eldon Blaylock) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Perlie and Jenson were going to the donut shop after school one day, and they saw Nozomi sitting at a table. They sat down with her. Learning that she's Japanese, they were excited to meet her. Later, Nozomi took the twins to a carnival, where they would meet Kester and Luann. That was on different rides they saw them.

- Perlie and Jenson don't actually get to hang out with their main friends all the time. It's mainly because of the big age differences, which causes difficulties to hang out on a regular basis.

- Perlie and Jenson have their own way of enjoying life. They're always finding ways to have fun at home. One can see that they have toys old and new, and a collection of games. They can always be seen playing around. When they're not playing with toys, they would be trying to get their parents to spend time with them. It's never a dull moment in the Aiken residence.

See you guys in the next chapter!