Hatsune Miku 2022 Calendar - May

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2022 Calendar - May

Real Name: Jiana Lada (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): May

Date Of Birth: May 10, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 119 lbs.

Designer: Renta

Known Relationships/Family:

Kria Lada (mother, deceased) (September 23rd, 1980-November 12th, 2017)

Denver Lada (father) (born July 19th, 1979)

Beulah Rothstein/Vocalostream Mayu (girlfriend) (January 24, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module and Phoenix Wonderland Shop Miku (or her real name Bethany Lebo) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Monna was walking through the woods, when she saw Jiana on the way. Jiana was jumping through the leaves. She saw her and greeted her, and told her about the coolest leaves she found on the ground. While that was happening, they walked all the way to another area, where Earyn had a picnic set up. She saw the other two girls and called them over to have food with her, as she thought they might be hungry from all that walking.

- If she's not actively engaging outside or spending time with the people she loves, Jiana gets bored easily. She will just sit around waiting for something to happen.

- Jiana lives with just her father. Her mother passed away when Jiana was 11. Her mother had been battling heart disease for a few years, and died in her sleep one night when Jiana and her dad were next to her. They miss her dearly, but Jiana has long since gotten over it.

See you guys in the next chapter!