Hatsune Miku x Tokyo Otaku Mode

Module Name: Hatsune Miku x Tokyo Otaku Mode

Real Name: Yasu Morino (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Otaku

Date Of Birth: December 10, 2005

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 130 lbs.

Designer: hakusai

Known Relationships/Family:

Masaharu Morino/Hatsune Miku x Tokyo Otaku Mode Len (twin brother)

Yukio Wakefield/There's No Time To Lose! (boyfriend) (October 7, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module, Snow Rin 2023 (or her real name Elma Acaron), and Snow Len 2023 (or his real name Elton Acaron) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Seiko was out on a boring shopping trip with her parents, and she was wishing for it to be over. She ended up leaving them behind and seeing Masuyo. Recognizing her from her childhood, she decided to talk to her. Weeks later, Seiko wound up having Yasu as a partner for a school project, and found out about Masaharu through her. Isamu and Shizuka came in when Seiko went to Shibuya for summer vacation.

- Yasu and Masaharu come from highly wealthy merchants of parents, and they're always wearing the finest of clothes. Each day, they're busy helping with the business their parents own.

See you guys in the next chapter!