: ̗̀ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 ➛

| information | ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
• timelines are so messy so please be
aware of that!!
• SLIGHT MENTION OF
CHILD ABUSE !!

𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 chapter two,  the talk __________________

𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
chapter two,  the talk
__________________

The silence was so loud, between the two as the cold air draped over them. Karen stifled in her position trying to tell him everything that happened, because she wanted to but the words struggled to leave her. Her blue eyes shifted to Frank who had his jaw set, perhaps giving her time to tell him everything.

Frank on the other hand was not okay. Guilt entered him, because she was hurt and he wanted to protect her yet he was not there for her. Whatever she meant through had caused a damage on her and he wanted to be there for her.

Guilt. For pushing her away but for mostly never leaving a form of contact between them. His eyes darkened completely as he scanned her head to toe. Clenching his fist at the bruises on her. Did she have more bruises under her sweater?

It was as the blonde could feel his guilt radiating off of him, as she delicately turned her head towards him offering him a soft smile. Frank's gaze softened a bit seeing how her blue memorizing eyes had such warmth and understanding towards him.

He took step closer to her, without thinking about it his thumb wiped off her dried tears away on her pale and rosy skin. Karen had leaned onto his touch as Frank moved his hands to her forearm, "Please. Tell me what happened."

Karen gave a slight nod as she would. But before she could open her mouth, her phone began to ring. She digs her hands into her side, grabbing her phone, seeing the contact name on it. Concern washed over her blue eyes which were noticed by the man standing next to her; which caused him to slightly frown.

Karen's shaking hand swiped the call to answer, placing her phone against her ear as concern was written all over her, "Michelle?"

Karen slightly saw the confusion on Frank's face which is no doubt as so much has happened between them since they last parted aways. But her concern was on the teenage girl voice who is known not much to show emotions had stumbled with her words, "Karen. Umm, can you come get me?"

Karen immediately gripped her phone tightly, "Always. Are you hurt?"

"I do not know. I don't think so. I'm at the diner where we get hot chocolate," mumbled the teenage girl as she wrapped the thin sweater over her to create a friction of warmth. Karen lets out a small sigh, "I'm coming okay? Do not leave. Keep your eyes around, you see something wrong, you turn the other way, do you understand?"

"Yes," muttered the teen girl. Karen let out a nod glancing at Frank who did not leave his sight on her, his eyes completely alerted due to how she probably sounded so harsh and concerned. Karen whispered softly into her phone, "I'll see you there."