: ̗̀ 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 ➛

| information | ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
• timelines are so messy so please be
aware of that!!
• PLEASE READ THE END NOTES !!

𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 chapter three, okay __________________

𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
chapter three, okay
__________________

Butter. A spicy, creamy, soft, and sweet aroma filled up the kitchen. Karen Page was making her famous red cookies for christmas eve. Which was a strawberry-cheesecake flavored cookie. Now, Karen was a proud self-taught baker, who loved to bake even if her skills were way off.

Baking or cooking was important to her; it reminded her of her bittersweet moment of her childhood and just life in general. Karen had diced up the strawberry into small pieces, she poured them into a bowl full of delicious sweet dough.

She rolled the dough into balls putting them on a pan sheet each with an inch apart. When she finished that tasked she put the cookie with one choclocat chip on top of each one. Putting the cookies in the oven, her head snapped to the left as she heard giggles coming from her dining room.

Gazing her head up she could see Michelle with her two friends Peter and Ned decorating some gingerbread cookies they made earlier. The christmas spirit has really not been plagued into her much after everything that has happened, in recent times. But she did not want to think about that or anything Fisk related.

She knew that she may have a loyal and protective person– maybe friend as well? But the overprotectiveness really sheds through when she first meant those three teenagers.

Perhaps is because one is stubborn and investigator (like herself), then the other is a vigilante ( spiderman), and the last one is a hacker. (too soft) Which when she first found it almost gave her a heart attack.

She set a towel down moving to the three teens seeing the little decorations on their cookies. A fond smile placed on her porcelain skin, they were really trying to bring the holiday spirit back to her. Is not that she hated the holidays, it is just that she never found joy after her brother passed away.

Karen squeezed her eyes shut, her mind drifting to Frank. She knew that these times are probably hardest times for him because the holidays are meant to be spent with family. She just hoped that he was okay. She has not heard from him since she told him about the events that went down.

__________________

Karen snapped her eyes open, heavily breathing– with her mind taking space of the nightmares that invaded her mind. Turning her head slightly she noticed Frank resting, his head placed among her lap. He looked so calm and steady. She likes that look on him.

Her lips quirk up a bit to how his head got placed on her lap. She held herself back from running his fingers through his light curled hair. It looks so soft and delicate, a very huge contrast to him when he is out as the punisher. Well underneath his protective demeanor he is very soft but he will never admit it.