10 the weekend

FRIDAY:

I can't wait to go over to andys house this weekend and hang out with his family. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and looked out the window. I noticed it was still extremely dark outside I sighed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone. My sleep schedule has been extremely fucked up this whole week I'm gonna struggle next week. A little while later I plugged my phone in and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later. A couple of hours later my mom woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for us and she also made coffee for us. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen with my mom. I made a cup of coffee and sat down on a barstool and played on my phone while my mom cooked breakfast. A little while later me and my mom ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together while eating breakfast. After we finished eating we picked up our dishes I headed upstairs and changed and sprayed some body spray on. I grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and went into the living room. I said I love you mom she said I love you more have fun at Andys house I said I will. A couple minutes later I left and headed to Andys house and knocked on the door. Amy opened the door and said Isabella I smiled and said hey Mrs. Amy she smiled and said come in. I walked inside and she closed the door and locked it she said Chris is at work. I said that's fun she laughed and said he's off tomorrow and Sunday I went upstairs and put my bag in the guest room next to Andys room. I headed downstairs and hung out with Amy in the living room. A little while later Andy came downstairs and smiled and ran over to me and tackled me on the couch. Amy said Andrew Biersack be careful we all started laughing together and I gave him a hug. I smiled and said hi I missed you he said me too Bella. I smiled and kissed his head and he started giggling against my neck I smiled and shook my head. A little while later Andy got up and went to the other couch and layed down. Amy put on a movie for us too watch Andy ended up falling asleep and I took a picture of him. A couple of hours later Chris came home with dinner and Andy woke up and said I'm up. We all started laughing together and I shook my head a little while later we all ate dinner then we continued watching movies together. A little while later we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

SATURDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked out of the room and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I used the restroom then I walked out and walked over to Andys door and knocked on it. He said come in I opened the door and walked in and closed the door. Andy was only wearing his boxers he said whats up Bella I yawned and said I can't go back to sleep. He sat up against his head board and I climbed into his bed and cuddled against his chest. We ended up watching movies for a while then we ended up falling asleep cuddled together. A couple of hours later his parents woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone and they also made coffee. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. I noticed I fell asleep against Andys chest and I blushed and carefully got out of bed and walked out of his room. I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen with his parents and said morning. They said morning Isabella I smiled and made a cup of coffee and sat down on a barstool and checked my notifications. Amy said we should have a family game night I said I never had one. They smiled and said family game night it is I smiled and texted my mom to see how she was doing without me. A little while later Andy woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen. He smiled and said morning family he was wearing a misfits shirt and batman pants. I smiled and looked down at my phone Amy said we are having a family game night. Andy smiled and said we haven't had one in forever Chris said I know its been way too long. I put my phone down and continued drinking my coffee and hanging out with the Biersacks. A little while later we all ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together. After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed into the living room. Andy went to go look for games for us to play I quickly used the restroom then headed back into the living room. My mom called me and I excused myself and talked to my mom for a while until she had to go. I headed back into the living room and we started playing games together. I smiled and said I'm actually having a lot of fun they smiled and said good I'm glad. Andy gave me a hug and I smiled and snuggled against his neck he smiled and kissed my head. I felt like my heart was beating so fast I felt my cheeks burn slightly. We ended up playing games together all day and jammed out to music and had a lot of fun. A couple of hours later we all ate dinner then we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

SUNDAY:

Unfortunately I have to go home today since we have school tomorrow I had a lot of fun hanging out with the Biersacks. I woke up and yawned and stretched and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications. A little while later Amy and Chris woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen. I sighed and put my phone down and yawned and stretched. I have a good bit of pictures from yesterday while hanging out with andys parents. A little while later I got out of bed and made sure my bag was packed and ready to go. I headed downstairs and ate breakfast with andy and his parents. A couple of hours later I left and headed back home and ate dinner with my mom and told her about my weekend. After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and the food then we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.