21 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER MONDAY:

Unfortunately Andy leaves this month and I'm completely heart broken by it. Me and my mom helped Andy out with packing his stuff I couldn't help much because I have had so many mental breakdowns. Andy was absolutely heart broken every time he saw me cry. Andy is leaving this Saturday and this is gonna be the worst weem of my life. After Andy finished packing he came over and hung out for the whole day then he went home and went to bed for the night. Me and my mom stayed up and talked about how I was feeling and she kept me in a hug. After we finished talking we went upstairs and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up and my heart started racing I felt like I couldn't breathe I carefully got out of bed. I sat down on my floor and hugged my knees to my chest and I started crying and shaking. A little while later my mom came in my room and I looked up at her. She said oh honey and she walked over to me and sat down next to me on the floor and wrapped her arm around my shoulder and squeezed me slightly and she kissed my head. My mom said I know its going to be difficult when he leaves I nodded my head and said yea. My mom said everything is gonna be ok he's going chase his dreams. I said I'm right behind him she smiled and said we are all right behind him supporting his future career. I took a deep breath and let it out and looked at my mom. She said aww my baby and she kissed my forehead I said I'm in love she said yea and it's scary. I laughed and said yea but it feels amazing she said yea there's also that too. A hour later I finally calmed down my mom put me to bed and she went into her room and went to bed for the night. A couple of hours later my mom woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for us and she also made coffee for us. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I had a pounding headache from crying so much last night I went into the bathroom and closed the door. My under eyes were extremely dark I sighed and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen. I checked my notifications then I put my phone down and I made a cup of coffee and helped my mom cook breakfast for us. After the food was finished cooking me and my mom ate breakfast together. She said I took off a day of work so I could stay home and make sure your ok. I smiled and said thanks mom she smiled and said of course that's what a mother does I smiled and said yea and I continued eating breakfast. After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed into the living room and watched movies together for the rest of the day. A couple of hours later me and my mom went into the kitchen and cooked dinner for us. After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and the food then we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

WEDNESDAY:

Andy left me a bag full of a couple of shirts hoodies and sweatpants and he also gave me a bottle of the cologne he uses every day. It was completely full it made me smile and I gave him a hug when he had given it to me. I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later. A couple of hours later my mom woke up and got ready for work then she left for work. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen. I put my phone down and made a cup of coffee and breakfast as well I sighed and felt my eyes watering. I quickly shook my head and continued cooking breakfast for me. After I finished eating I picked up my dishes and I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch. I put my phone on the couch next to me I hugged my knees to my chest. A little while later I said fuck it a couple minutes later I went over to the Biersacks house. Amy opened the door and I walked in and she closed the door and I hung out in the living room with andy and his mom. Andy stayed next to me and kept me wrapped in his arms. I smiled and kissed my head and I kept my head in the crook of his neck. Amy said Isabella I said yea and looked at her she said do you wanna stay for a couple of days. I smiled and said really she smiled and said yea plz I said I would love to. Andy was extremely excited about me staying for a couple of days I texted my mom to let her know what was going on. A little while later I headed to my house and got everything I needed. I headed back to their house and put my stuff in Andy's room and I headed downstairs and went into the living room. We ended up watching movies for the rest of the day a couple of hours later Chris came home with dinner. A little while later we all started eating dinner together and talked about random shit and laughed together. After we finished eating we threw our trash away and we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night. I got comfortable against Andys chest and we fell asleep a couple minutes later.