19 senior trip

SENIOR TRIP SUNDAY:

We are leaving for our senior trip today me and my mom are riding with andys family we all packed up the cars last night. We all set our alarm so we could leave early and leave for our trip. I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I turned off my alarm and headed into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and packed my last minute things for the trip. Chris went to the gas station last night and filled up the car and got snacks and drinks for everyone then he came back home. After I grabbed everything I needed me and my mom headed downstairs and did a couple of things then we left and headed to the Biersacks house. Chris and Andy packed up the last things we needed for the trip. A little while later we all got in the car and Chris turned on the car and started backing out of the driveway. Me and Andy were both in the back seat behind my mom he grabbed my hand and kissed it and I smiled and blushed. Currently it's 4:30 am and it's still extremely dark outside I yawned and got comfortable against andys shoulder and fell asleep a couple minutes later and so did andy. Chris turned on the radio to help wake him up while he drove down the highway Amy was in the front with him. Chris had his GPS on so he wouldn't get lost we are going to be in the car for 12 hours unfortunately but I'm excited to go on a trip finally. A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and sat up. I noticed we were still in the car but the sun was completely out now. I took a picture of andy and put my phone down and looked out the window while we drove down the highway. My mom said Bella guess where we are going I said I don't know she smiled and said Las Vegas. I smiled widely and said really she said yea and you and Andy can have your own room. I was extremely excited because I have always wanted to go to Las Vegas because of all of the beautiful lights. I smiled and leaned back into my chair and listened to the music on the radio. A little while later it got too boring so I decided to listen to my music on my phone instead. Andy moved and got comfortable against my shoulder and fell back asleep I took a picture and continued listening to my music on my phone and looking out the window. A couple of hours later Andy finally woke up and we stopped at a gas station and used the restroom and filled up the car. We picked up some breakfast at the gas station then we continued driving towards Las Vegas.
JUMP CUT TO THE HOTEL IN LAS VEGAS: We finally got to the hotel at around 2 am after we all checked in and got our room keys. We all went into our rooms and got ready for bed and went to sleep for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

SENIOR TRIP DAY ONE LAS VEGAS MONDAY:

My mom told us our senior trip was going to be in Las Vegas me and Andy were extremely excited. We got to the hotel at around 2 am we were all exhausted and went to sleep. Me and Andy got to share our own room next to our parents. I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and looked around the room and remembered we were in Vegas. I looked at Andy and he was only in his boxers completely knocked out. I smiled and bit my lip and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I continued playing on it while Andy was sleeping peacefully. I texted my mom and asked her what the plans are for today she said we are staying in the hotel. I smiled and put my phone down and looked at Andy he was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly. I got comfortable in bed and I ended up falling back asleep a couple minutes later. A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and said so we are staying in the hotel today. Andy said ok that sounds good with me a little while later we ordered food and watched movies while waiting on the food. After the food got here me and Andy ate food while we watched movies. A couple of hours later we went and hung out with our parents for a while then we all ate dinner. A little while later me and Andy went back to our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep for the night.