14 Christmas break

CHRISTMAS BREAK MONDAY:

It is the first official day of Christmas break and I am so fucking excited about it. We get two weeks off of school this month and go back January 4th. I do not miss any of my teachers it has gotten extremely fucking cold in Cincinnati lately. I have been wearing hoodies and sweatpants every day at school because of how cold it is. My mom got off of work for two weeks so I'm super excited about it I can spend time with my mom. My mom woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast and also made coffee for us. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. I was wearing a hoodie and sweat pants and sprayed some body spray on. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen with my mom. I made a cup of coffee and sat down on a barstool my mom said we are going to the Biersacks house for Christmas. I smiled and said I'm excited she said yea we are gonna bring the presents to their house tomorrow I said ok sounds good. I texted andy and told him the plans and he said ok sounds good. A little while later me and my mom ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together. I said I'm excited about Christmas my mom smiled and said me too. After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and I went upstairs and did my laundry for the day. My mom stayed in the living room and watched movies for the rest of the day. After I finished doing laundry I headed upstairs and went into my room. I picked up my laundry and cleaned up my room for the day. A couple of hours later I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and did the dishes then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch. Me and my mom watched movies for the rest of the day. A couple of hours later me and my mom went into the kitchen and cooked dinner and we ate dinner and talked about random shit and laughed together. After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and the food then we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night. I played on my phone for a while then I plugged my phone in and put it down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

TUESDAY:

Me and my mom are taking the presents to the Biersacks house so we can spend Christmas together. A couple of hours later I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable. I layed on my stomach and got comfortable and fell back asleep for the night. A couple of hours later my mom woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for us. A little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. I sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen. My mom said can you ask Andy to help us with the presents I said yea sure. A little while later Andy came over and brought the presents and brought them to his house for Christmas. A couple minutes later me and my mom ate breakfast and talked about our Christmas plans. My mom said we are going to cook tomorrow and bring it to the Biersacks. I said sounds good my mom smiled and said yea after we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch. My mom said we need to go shopping I said ok sounds good a little while later me and my mom left and went to go shopping. After we got home we picked up the groceries then we got everything ready to cook for tomorrow. Me and my mom chilled in the living room and watched movies and talked about what we are going to cook for tomorrow. A couple of hours later me and my mom ate dinner then we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

WEDNESDAY CHRISTMAS EVE:

I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. I grabbed my phone and called Andy he answered and said hello. I said hey you wanna sneak out and walk around the neighborhood he said sure but it's fucking cold. I laughed and said trust me I know and we started laughing together. A couple minutes later I carefully snuck downstairs and went into the living room and walked towards the front door and smiled. I unlocked the front door and opened it and walked out of the house and closed the door. I was instantly hit with the cold chilly air I said holy shit. I locked the front door I said oh my God it's snowing Andy walked over to me and said I guess it's snowing. I said its way too damn cold to be outside a couple minutes later me and Andy decided to go back inside and go to bed for the night. A couple of hours later my mom woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for us. A little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. I sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen. My mom said morning I smiled and made some coffee and sat down on a barstool and played on my phone. A little while later me and my mom ate breakfast and talked about random shit and laughed together while eating breakfast. After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and started cooking dinner for tomorrow. I smiled and said it's Christmas eve my mom smiled and said I know its crazy. A couple of hours later the food was ready for tomorrow and we ate dinner together. After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and the food then we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

THURSDAY CHRISTMAS DAY:

Today is finally Christmas and I'm super excited about it my mom woke up and headed into my room and turned on the lights and said merry Christmas Bella. I woke up and yawned and stretched and she closed the door and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen. I said damn it's too early to be up right now I yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and changed. I did some makeup and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen with my mom. After we finished eating we picked up our dishes my mom got ready for the day then we left and headed to the Biersacks house. Andy helped us bring the food over there since it was snowing we all hung out and took pictures together. A little while later we all started opening presents and having a lot of fun. A hour later after we finished opening presents we ate some food and talked about random shit and laughed together. After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and the food then we hung out in the living room and watched movies together. A couple of hours later we ate dinner then we continued watching movies together for the rest of the night. A little while later I checked my phone and smiled and said happy birthday Andy. He looked at me and smiled and gave me a hug and I kissed his cheek. A little while later me and my mom brought our food home and went to bed for the night.