¹⁵

Fifteen. Memories.

    "Y/N, WHATEVER YOU do, don't tell them what you see

    "Y/N, WHATEVER YOU do, don't tell them what you see..." George whispers in my ear, Quackity and Sapnap had just walked into the apartment building in front of us.

"Why not..?" I whisper back.

"Because, who knows what they'll do..." He places a hand on my shoulder.

"What about you working for XD? And shooting kids..?" I mumble.

"What-?"

"You guys coming?" Sapnap pokes his head out from the door frame.

"Yeah!" I nod and run away from George, his hand slips from my shoulder.

We all go upstairs, going back to Dream's room. I step through the door and bump into Sam. "Oh, sorry Y/N, are you guys gonna tell us what happened a few hours ago?" Sam asks.

"No" George says from the hallway, he goes to his room and slams the door shut.

"What happened to George? Is he okay?" Dream asks.

I sigh and sit down next to Techno. "We met this weird guy, he told me he was my best friend but I don't remember him" I shrug. "He also said boyfriend but hesitated so I don't believe it that much" I add.

"What?" Wilbur looks up from the book he was tearing the pages out of to make paper airplanes.

"Yeah! We were confused too!" Quackity yells, slamming his hands on the table.

"Well if you don't remember him, then I would think he was lying" Niki says.

"Oh, Niki doesn't know" Sam walks over to us. "Y/N woke up with no memory before she met us and we took her in" He explains, Niki nods.

"Do you think there's anyway to get your memories back?" She asks.

"I think I could come up with something" Techno chimes in.

"What is it?" Dream asks.

"Hitting her in the head, reaaalllyy hard" Techno suggests.

"Techno, no" Sapnap shakes his head. Techno shrugs.

"What if we hit you on the head? How would you feel?" Wilbur asks.

"I mean, I would feel kinda hurt, just from the betrayal, and the feeling of getting hit in the head too I guess" Techno replies.

"Okay- Whatever" Dream buds in on their conversation. "Y/N, what was the guy's name?"

"Don't tell them" XD says, he was back. "Yep, those pills don't last a life time" He laughs.

"Guys, I need to talk to George" I stand up.

"Y/N, what was the guys name" Dream asks more sternly.

"No! Just run!" XD shouts.