²⁹

Twenty-nine. George.

    "WHO'S FUCKING SHIRT is this? It ruins my whole brand" Schlatt complains

    "WHO'S FUCKING SHIRT is this? It ruins my whole brand" Schlatt complains. I cross my arms and look at Schlatt, his wound has been bandaged and he was in one of Dream's black t-shirts.

"It was time to get you out of that suit, why not wear some jeans too?" I suggest.

"No, no, no" He chuckles and shakes his head. "I'm a man of many rules Y/N. One, I do not run. Two, I must only wear suits- as you can see, I broke my last rule" he huffs and crosses his arms.

"Two rules?" I roll my eyes. "Okay, whatever- tell me about George"

"Awh come on, forget that guy, he's on the other team!" He scoffs. "And he shot me"

"Why did he shoot you?" I shake his shoulders.

"Jeez, calm down. He shot me because I called him XD's little whore" Schlatt laughs.

"Wait- so it had nothing to do with switching teams?" I stand up straight.

"Well...that's why he left, he shot me and called me a fucking asshole before joining XD's side- but you know, now that you mention it...XD was giving him the eyes..." his eyes widen.

"The eyes?" I look at him confused.

"Mhm, XD, George, and this weird dude with two eye colors can control their powers" Schlatt shakes his head. "Fucking weird, I wish I could do that"

"Two..." I try to think of who he's talking about. I gasp. "Ranboo..."

"Who?" He asks.

"Schlatt, we need to get out of here" I look down at him. "We can steal one of the jeeps, we need to go to that lab- I need to bring Tubbo too"

"Tubbo? The small one? Why?" He crosses his arms and leans back in his seat.

"Y-Y/N..?"

I turn around and see Niki. "Wh- yes Niki?" Did she hear anything? She collapses and I immediately rush over to her. "Niki? Niki are you okay?" Her head lays in my lap as I sit on the ground.

"Q-Qua-" she can't even finish her sentence before she passes out, only then do I see the blood spilling onto the floor and my pants. I begin to cry as I try to wake her up.

"What'd she say?" Schlatt gets up and walks over to me.

"She said Qua, but you know, I prefer Quackity" I lift my head and stare at the man in the doorway. He giggles and spins the gun on his finger. "Y/N! Honey...so good to see you!"

"Who are you?" Schlatt crosses his arms and stares at Quackity.

"Names Quackity, who are you?" Quackity copies Schlatt.

"Schlatt" He responds.

"Hmm, I like you, your on my side now" Quackity points his gun at Schlatt before pointing it at the ground next to him.