002

des pov:

we got inside the studio about and hour ago. kaydee left hella early, we dont know why. me, ddot, n dd were sharing a blunt. dd found a camera and started recording everything causing noti to record him. me and ddot being us, we were faded asf.

5 minutes later noti came up to me n ddot sitting next to eachother with his camera.

"do you know what decimalsssss is. do you know what fractionnnn is. are you smarterrrr than a fifth graderrrrr" ddot and i both shoke our heads up and down to notis questions

"alright so first question is.. what is.." noti couldnt finish his question because dd interrupted him with his stupid ass camera.

"nigga think hes a camera man. okay imma go back to my documentary.... yo dd are you smarty than a fifth graderrrrr because des and ddot arent smarter than a fifth graderrr" noti yelled

"cherry picked a pack of pickle peppers, and cherry picked a pack of pickle peppers, how many pickle peppers did cherry picked?" noti started questioning us.

"wait yo say dat again" ddot said slow asf while making a face

"this nigga slowwwww, he smacked" noti dragged out his words and putting the camera in his face

"cherry picked a pack of pickle peppers, if cherry picked a pack of pickle peppers, how many packs of pickle peppers did cherry pick"noti repeated himself

"he didnt even pick non" ddot made a face

"nigga are you stupid he picked 3" i said thinking its the right answer

"are yall stupiddddd" noti put the camera in our faced causing me to push the camera.

"nah cause you said." ddot said before noti cut him off

"she picked a pack"

"ohhhh" me and ddot were in sync

"alright another question. whats 9 +8"

"15" me and ddot said in sync again but from afar because dd came with his camera again

"is it 21? is it 21? yo dd say 21... yoo L camera man" noti said walking away.

it was now 8:48pm and me, ddot, and dd were high asf. i ended up on dd's lap on the couch because there was only chairs and one couch. my ass was on his upper thigh and my legs above his knees but kind of dangling off the couch. so basically i was diagonal. i hid my face on his neck tryna go to sleep but i woke up by fuckin noti hitting me and recording me..

"yo hit me again and see what happens" i said lifting my head up before he hit ne again. i got up and started hitting him but his stupid ass camera was in the way.

"you high asf, go sit down." noti said laughing

"huh"

"YOU HIGH ASF GO SIT DOWN LITTLE KID" noti said louder

"im not high im low." i responded

"yo jay, my mom asked if im stayin the night at your house" i looked at my phone than to him and he was high too soooo

"yeah you can, ddot is too"

(yo is jay actually related to dd? because i heard they are so thats why im putting it in the story)

skip to jay/dd house*/ des pov

knowing me and ddot, we would never sleep this early.. its 10:56pm. we weren't that much faded anymore so we walked out jays room going to the kitchen and grabbing a full bottle of tequila and ddot going to the pantry and grabbing doritos. we were walking in the hall then ddot started running but then tipped over a shoe and hit his foot on the wall. all you heard was me and ddot laughing like we never laughed before.

"get up! get up" i said still laughing, barely could say a full sentence. after all of the laughing me and ddot walked into the room revealing jay sitting on his bed rolling a blunt and dd sitting in jays "gaming" car. dd was live and his phone was set up on the computer.

"yooo we got the goodsssss" ddot said draggin out his word and showing the live.

"yo des. i thought you said that you were going to stop drinking?" dd questioned looking at me. "yeah well i lied." knowing i probably said that the last time i was hungover.

3rd person -

an hour later. des was now on the chair looking at the live. ddot behind her sharing another blunt he made. jay in the frame but sitting on his bed and dd not in frame. no one is paying attention to the live because none of us could read the comments without saying its all over the screen.

"yoo twin give me the bottle" des looked at ddot

"huh?"

"give me the bottle" des looked at ddot with her hand out so he can hand her the bottle

"nigga does it look like i have a bottle in my hand" ddot looked at me while passing the blunt to jay. seeing that ddot doesnt have the bottle, des looked around the room looking for it. seeing that dd had it.

"d pass me sum" des said looking at david with low red eyes. dd does what desiree said. walking up to her and into the frame. hovering over me. des sitting down and hes standing up on desiree left side of her body, causing her to turn his away. looking straight into her eyes.

"look up ma" dd told des using his right hand lift up desiree's chin so she can look up. dd opened the bottle, pouring a good amount of tequila in her mouth. no matter how much tequila she drinks, shit is aways too strong for her. desiree made a face knowing damn well its strong as hell. causing dd to put his hand under her mouth just in case she spits a little out.

"yo yo yo si no te lo tragas, imma fuck u up when it gets everywhere." dd said speaking a little spanish to her and looking straight into her eyes.

"YOOO TYPE PAUSE" ddot yelled in the backround and jay laughing which caused us all to laugh.

"and end the live." ddot stared into their souls or whoever is watching causing des to move so dd can end the live.

"where yall goin?" jay question des and dd after he noticed them walking out the room. "my room" dd replied not even looking at anyone for a second.

"with des? y'all better not do nasty shi in there" jay said looking straight into des eyes.

"wait what are yall gonna do in there?" darrian questioned like they are gonna do shit.

"were going to bed nigga, yu ask no many questions" dd looked at ddot tired asf.

"imma suck his dick and we're gonna fu-" des said giving the answer they wanted even though its false but des couldnt finish her sentence because dd cut her off. "nigga wtf, no we ain." dd said tired of des shit frfr

"AYOO NAH NAH" ddot had his hand over his mouth.

"oh wait he wants crystal t-" des said before dd cut her off again

"nigga shut the fuck up with ur crystal shi" dd wanted to close the door and leave des in the room.

"dont be too loud." jay said laughing while dd closed the door.

des pov:

"wait give me a second" i said walking into the bathroom to wash my makeup off because im too scared to ask their mom for makeup wipes when she is sleeping. especially that its 2:24am