003

desiree pov📍dd housetime: 2:29am

desiree pov
📍dd house
time: 2:29am

I was about to walk into a room that was shared but now has only one bed. a room that I use to hear two people laughing, arguing, talking, yelling, or pure silence. this isnt a time to be sad though.

"i feel like imma throw up everywhere." i said walking in the room seeing dd sitting on the side of the bed.

"UR PREGNANT?" dd yelled staring at me. "nigga no wtf."

"wait why did kaydee leave so early?" i said going into dd's closet and grabbing his grey sweatpants and a black tee. "nigga she has schoo tomorrow, are yu dumb."

"she's home schooled, are YOUUU dumb" i said draggin my words out.

"she does her schoo early in the morning. are yuuuu dumb" dd said mocking me and dragging out his words. "oh yeah." i said walking out the room to change.

"i forgot to tell you. im goin back to school i think next week." i said laying next to dd. our shoulders and legs were the only thing touching as we layed on our backs, on our phones.

"what? nigga fuck school fr. are you going to the same school as last year." dd said causing me too look at the ceiling but my phone was still in my hand.

"yeah. shi i got no one fr. only eva." i said looking at dd. who is now looking at the ceiling.

"damn i miss eva ngl." dd said facing me. "i would go back to school with you but they kept searching me once they found out i smoke. like i smoke but not at school." dd finished his sentence.

"shut the fuck up. you always smoke at school." i laughed while dd looked at me. "shut the fuck up" dd started laughing, pushing my head away.

"wait why are you goin back to schoo?" dd questioned me, looking back at me. "because i never to my work on the computer so they contacted my mom." i said facing dd so we could make eye contact

"oh, but ion even like crystal, it was an old ass video when we were together. bitch uses me for clout." dd broke the eye contact

"AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME? man fuck u... WAIT I WAS RIGHT." i started laughing and pointing at dd.

"i wanted to prove you wrong idk. but i stopped being friends with her ever since she did that shi abt notti. her pussys crinkly and shi. it looked gross." dd said moving his fingers describing it.

"ew i dont want to hear that shi." i said looking away from him. "i can't believe you lost your virginity to that thing." i finished my sentence.