006

DESIREE GONZOLEZ📍~ home

DESIREE GONZOLEZ
📍~ home

it's certainly Friday the 17th of February. January was mid, visited notti about 4 times especially on his birthday.

me, ddot, dd, jay, dee, dudeylo, my mom, jays mom, ddots mom isnt going because she has other children to take care of, are going to miami tomorrow for vacation for a week plus they have a concert too. our moms have been friends ever since we all became friends.

i noticed that dd now doesn't like me and im not tryna talk him into being friends with me AGAIN. we would argue almost every time we see eachother and comment on everything we do but i never gets to the point where one of us takes it to heart.

im missing a week of school but im probably going to drop out soon because my music been getting some clout recently and i been getting moneyyy.

"wait how many outfits should i pack" i said with my phone placed on my bed while on call with kaydee

"idk hella though" she pointed out the obvious. "well no shit"

"bro dd been talking mad shit acting like he ain fuck some bitch with a wrinkled pussy." i said while putting my last bit of clothes in my suitcase.

"des, be so forreal with me, do you like him?" kaydee questioned acting like i don't tell her anything.

"no nigga, fuck him on my muva" i said while zipping up my suitcase.

the thing about me and kaydee is that we can not talk for days, weeks, months and our friendship will still stay the same.

"yo imma go take a shower because we gotta leave to the airport in 2 hours" i said about to hang up the phone knowing i always do shit last
minute

•≈•≈

"hey guys" i said putting my live on my vanity, showing me freshly out the shower with black sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"im about to leave in like an hour, so ill just put my hair in a low bun and curl my eyelashes, guys dont come at me, i already but deodorant and perfume." i said seeing that it was 8;09pm.

i walked out of my room going to my moms room for her "non-friz" spray for my hair. i was looking down at my phone that was on my right hand.

i walked back into my room once i got it and multiple questions by my mom, i sat my phone down back on my vanity and sat myself down too.

dd_ddot: where is dd

ilovedojacat: where are you going?

ihatedojacat: wheres dd?

"um me and dd aren't friends anymore" i said seeing that all of my comments are asking for him and now seeing them all fill with "why"

"because he doesnt have to be friends with someone who cares about their friendship more than hoes" i said while putting the spray in my natural curly hair and putting it into a low bun.

AT THE AIRPORT BECAUSE IM LAZY*

"no dumbass i was never jacking you, i never did." dd said as we walked into the airport. Dee, ddot, and dudelo were listening to our argument for some reason.

"you weren't jacking me?? let me pull up a video from last June" i said knowing i never lose any argument. I pulled out my phone, scrolling through my camera roll. Once i found the video, i showed dd the video which caused ddot, dudeylo, and dee to look too. 

It was a video of me laying in Davids bed while he was standing by the edge of the bed, looking down at my face. the video only showed David. "no tell me, i want to know what i did wrong so i can change."david was saying looking straight at my face and not caring about the camera.  then me saying "no its fineeee" i dragged out the E for somee reason. Then all you hear is him saying "im sorry." while kissing all over my face.

"nahh hes whipped." dee said laughing causing everyone else to laugh except for david. "nigga that ain mean shit."

"i love you but you were jacking her real shit, and i gotta video of you guys making out."ddot replied  causing him and dee to laugh. brings that shit up everyday istg. his statement made me take my phone out  and look for another video. " damn there is more?" dee said laughing like always.

i showed them a picture of dd dead asleep, laying on my chest. i also showed them a video of me and dd on the stairs outside my house. his arm around my shoulders. it was me and him making eye contact but then broke by me looking at the camera but his eyes were still on me. right when i turned to look in the camera, he grabbed my chin and connected our lips together which made me stop the video. me and dd did talk last summer until we agreed that it was better to stay friends. 

A/N- NOT PROOF READ. idk if there is any mistakes. dont ghost read please and thank u