When they want attention

🐱Adrien🐱

Adrien would be the type of person who would ask to cuddle kindly, but when you wouldn't listen he would pester you non-stop and be cheeky just so you would notice him. Eventually, you gave in to the cuteness and just dealt with it.

💚Chat Noir🖤

He would also politely ask for cuddles but when you didn't listen he took a different approach, this approach was where he started to act like a cat. He would knock stuff off your desk and even meow. Finally, you decided to just give in to him and you cuddled him to which he started to purr.

🎧Nino🎧

Nino would poke you non-stop until you look over at him, "What do you want?"

He looks at you and responds, "I wanna cuddle."

"Alright cutie," you chuckle.

"I'm not cute! I'm manly!" He says. You only roll your eyes and chuckle.

"What you are is cheeky."

"No, I'm not!" He'd laugh.

"Whatever, Nino, come here." You smile.

🎸Luka🎸

When he wants to get your attention he first says your name, but when that doesn't work he will start playing his guitar which always gets your attention. You would normally set down your stuff and sit there watching him play.

👑Félix👑

He will not ask nicely he will demand cuddles, but when demanding doesn't work he actually asks nicely too which you finally allow him to cuddle you, then you need to teach him a lesson about asking nicely and not demanding stuff.