When he is worried about you

**So in this, you haven't been to school in two days and you haven't returned anyone's calls or texts**

🐱Adrien🐱

Adrien would be so worried about you, he texted and called you so many times but you never answered the phone. So immediately, he went to your house and burst into your room. You were miserably ill and lying in your bed, your phone was on the nightstand where you left it 2 nights ago. He felt guilty and decided to keep you company in your time of sickness.

💚Chat Noir🖤

He was so busy he wasn't able to visit you the past 2 nights so he left you calls, but you didn't answer any of them and as Adrien, he didn't see you at all at school. He was starting to get worried so he went to your door tonight which is normally unlocked for him so he opened the door and you are sleeping in your bed with a pile of tissues to your left side. He exhales and then gently closes the door as he left you.

🎧Nino🎧

He was super worried about you because you normally tell him when you go on a vacation to go surfing. However, it was quite the opposite but he didn't know. So he decided to investigate he went to your house and found a car out in the parking lot, your car to be exact. Your parent's cars weren't there. He was about to knock but then he remembered the spare key inside the plant so he grabbed it and unlocked the door. To his surprise, you were on the couch with a bowl of soup in your lap. Turns out you were sick with the Flu.

🎸Luka🎸

He was pretty worried, you weren't at school, you didn't answer calls or texts, and to top it off your mom was also gone from school with a substitute teacher taking her place. He came over to your house and knocked on the door. Miss Bustier opened the door and responded, "Ah, hello Luka. Please, come in." He stepped inside wiping his feet on the doormat. "I'm sure you're here to see y/n?" Luka nods and then goes to your room. You were sitting in bed with some soup watching anime. Turns out you were sick with a Fever and your mom was taking care of you. He decided to stay and chat for a bit then you both watched anime.

👑Félix👑

Even though he didn't make it obvious that he was worried, he definitely was. Him being him he went over calmly and was let in by your dad. Félix was informed that you were sick so he went to the car and put on a face mask (Because one of my very big Félix headcanons is that he is a big germophobe). He went back inside and went to your room keeping a safe distance away he had a conversation with you.