Your First Christmas Together

A/N: Sorry about the fights, taking a tiny break from that to bring you this chapter inspired by Christmas! Merry Christmas to those who celebrate, hope you have a happy Christmas and get what you want.

🐱Adrien🐱
Adrien enjoyed his Christmas this year, you two had hot cocoa and watched all the classic claymation Christmas movies together. You also exchanged gifts and even kissed under the mistletoe.  

💚Chat Noir🖤
You and him had a night of him staying over, you laughed and told stories, you also had cocoa and had a very lovely time. You sat on your railing of your balcony and you two watched as the snow fell. You two also exchanged gifts.

🎧Nino🎧
It's always fun when you're with Nino, and this is no different! You two had a lot of fun and sat by the fireplace singing carols. You then watched the home-alone movies because they were fun. You gave each other gifts and they were very nice gifts.

🎸Luka🎸
You two have a very chill Christmas, he played carols on his guitar and you liked to listen to them and even sing along if you knew them. You and him would attempt to bake some gingerbread cookies. Then you would watch Rudolph together.

👑Félix👑
He would get you expensive af gifts and you would go with it. You kissed under the mistletoe and sat down with cocoa and watched movies. You like Frosty The Snowman, he doesn't like it too much but watches it for you since you seem to enjoy it.

Merry Christmas My Clouds!