Roller-coasters and Crepes

On the way to the haunted house, all three of them got lost and ended up at the roller-coaster instead. 

"Welp. I guess it won't hurt to do things out of order," said Boruto, eyeing the small line. "Mitsuki, are you good with roller-coasters?"

Mitsuki's yellow eyes gleamed at the contraption that zipped around, following the path of a hand drawn bumblebee. "Who knows," he said, stepping through the entry gates. "I've never been on one."

"Then you have to sit up front with me!"

When they got up to the actual car, they realized it was three people wide. Mitsuki got in first, followed by Boruto, and lastly Sarada.

"Whoever screams first loses," said Boruto, strapping himself in.

"Deal," said Sarada, closing her eyes.

"Have you guys been to an amusement part together before?" asked Mitsuki, doing as Boruto did and pulling the harness down over his shoulders.

"We used to go sometimes when we were little," replied Sarada. "Our dads would challenge each other to these same competitions, and we would end up getting involved as well."

Boruto smirked. "But back then, I usually won."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

Their mouths were closed by the lurching of the roller-coaster. The metal track clicked as they went up higher and higher. 

"Woah," said Mitsuki, looking down. "The people are starting to look like bugs. Boruto, what comes after thi-"

He was abruptly cut off by the screams of the people behind him, both Boruto and Sarada desperately clamping their mouth's shut. Mitsuki only smiled as the car plummeted downwards. "I see. This is fun!"

"Mitsuki!" Sarada was the first to yell. "How are you staying silent?!"

"HA!" Boruto finally yelled. "I WIN!"

"I wasn't screaming! I was talking to woahhh-!"

Boruto laughed maniacally as they flew down the second hill and around a loop, hitting a hard right turn and launching up another hill. 

The g-force didn't seem to do much to Mitsuki other than lift him slightly off of his seat and throw his body around... But rather than feeling scared, or the need to scream, Mitsuki found it to be quite pleasant. 

Boruto and Sarada on the other hand, were desperately clinging to their harnesses as if the ride was unsafe to be on. He wondered if he should be concerned for the safety of the mechanism holding him in place when he remembered: if the contraption broke or went of the rails, he could just hook his arm onto something and extend the other to Boruto and Sarada. It wasn't dangerous at all. 

When the roller-coaster finally came to an end, Mitsuki got off, not feeling much different than when he got on. Other than having to re-adjust his ears, since the wind knocked them back a bit. Either way, he felt that if he didn't say something, the others would find him to be odd... So he settled on, "that was enjoyable."

Boruto staggered to his feet, pulling himself out of the car. Sarada followed after, her knees shaking.

"Mitsuki," she panted, out of breath from screaming, "how can you go on these things with no reaction?"

"Hmm... Must be part of my genetic code," said Mitsuki, a thoughtful hand to his mouth. "My parent may not have imbued me with a sense to react to these types of thrills."

"We'll see about that," said Boruto, leading the way to another billboard. "It's time for the haunted house!"

Sarada's face began to grow pale again, but she took off her cat ears to fix her hair, despite there being nothing out of place.