Episode 15

Alex and Gemma sat in bed that night shocked. Sure, Ekin did cause problems, but they didn't want her to have to leave.

"Is it weird that I feel a little bad?" Alex asked as he kissed the girls head.

"I mean it wasn't your fault, that's just how this whole thing works. Someone had to go and it just happened to be Ekin."

"Hmm"

"Hmm?"

"I'm just glad it wasn't you"

"Would you follow me if it was?"

"No"

Gemma sat up sharply, frowning as she turned to face the stone faced man.

"What?"

"Kidding" he laughed, pulling her back down to him as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

~~~

"Morning everyone " Luca said as he sat up tiredly, getting many greetings back from all but Alex and Gemma's bed as both were still cuddled up under the covers and fast asleep.

"Gem?" Alex half-whispered into the girls ear.

"Yes?" She grumbled back, unhappy to be woken up.

"Can I have a kiss before i get up?"

The girl turned and gave him a peck on the cheek before turning back round to go back to sleep.

"So you don't want pancakes?" He asked innocently before 'moving' to stand up though he was quickly tugged back by his girl who planted a chaste kiss on his previously pouting lips.

"That shouldn't be a question babe."

~~~

Alex had already made and delivered Gemma's blueberry pancakes which she thankfully enjoyed. Alex was sure his mum was beaming with pride as he revealed it was her recipe, his mother was a proud cook and very secretive about her personal recipes and kitchen tips and tricks. It had taken Alex 3 years to convince her to let him in on the pancake recipe and even then she only gave in so he could cook for himself while he lived on his own. Then there was the infamous paella recipe which had been in the family for generations that he was still working to get. It was well known in the family that if mama Martinez cooks for someone outside of the family, she approves. Mama had never cooked for a girlfriend of Alex's and all his relationships had ended, though that should be obvious since he was on a show to find love. Alex had simply come to the conclusion that his mother wanted the best for him and quite often knew what wasn't even before he did.

"Tell your mum these are the best pancakes i have ever had" she had sighed happily as she took another bite.

"I'm sure she will be glad to hear it, though mama makes them much better then I do." Sometimes he wonders if she changed the recipe before giving it to him.

"If I gave you everything, there would be nothing to come back for." She had always said despite them both knowing that Alex being a mama's boy would never need an excuse to come home as long as his family was there.

~~~

The boys had all gone out to have a cha now that the drinks run was finished and the ladies were happy.

"How do you feel about last night?" Jacques asked Dami.

"No it wasn't the best night at all, it was a fucking shock." He replied slightly glumly about his best friend leaving the villa. "I have to tell you guys something though. Indiayah."

Alex took a double take and looked at Davide next to him who also sat wide eyed.

"Se mueve como un tiburón" He moves like a shark