#6

*Back to The story*

still Mitch pov

I Turned away quicky And waited for them to finish cooking breakfast and y/n came and sat next to me also waiting. After a couple minutes later they finally finished it was ( what ever you want).

We were all sitting eating Quietly.

" y/n we saw you and Mitch cuddling this morning" Jodi smiles and a little smirk.

"Omg you saw that ". she says embarrassed turning red trying to cover her face. Witch I found cute.

*TIME SKIP, Y/N POV*

Me and Mitch decided to go to the park because we were both bored and had nothing to do. While we where walking we were just talking about random stuff Getting to know each other Even more telling story's what we have experienced.

Laughing His laugh was so adorable it melt my heart. Ik I cath feelings fast idc that's not my fault I can't handle who I like and don't like. I found him sweet and A good listener which I love.

We Made it to the park I decided to go to the swings bc I Love the swings Next thing you know Mitch starts to push me making me go higher.

We were both having fun making fun of each other Having a good time running around like we were ten year olds. We stayed their for a long time The hole day I should say Intell we bother left. It was dark And Mitch wanted to go somewhere and eat.

" where do u want to eat "nickname"?

"What about ( what ever you want)"?

"Yeah sure let's go their".  And we started to walk.

sorry it's short!!!. But!. I don't know if I should continue the story. I don't think it's good. But if u guys want me to continue then I will if more than one person says so.

And not only that I had no idea what else to write 💀💀💀