9

-Saturday-

At 5:45 am I woke up to Sam standing above me, telling me to wake up. I padded to the bathroom, still wearing Bucky's hoodie. I decided to put a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, dark blue jacket and my black boots on. I folded Bucky's hoodie and put my pajama back in my backpack. 

I decided against eyeliner, so I just put some mascara on

I decided against eyeliner, so I just put some mascara on. I walked back into the bedroom to make the bed. I saw Bucky was about to walk out the bedroom.

"Hey, here's your hoodie. Thanks for giving it to me last night." I smiled at him.

"Yeah, no problem. I just didn't want you to get sick." Bucky shrugged.

We both walked downstairs to see everybody was already there.

"Everybody ready?" Clint asked. We all just nodded.

"Okay, we'll be in the air for about 3 hours. So you can just eat in the jet." Clint said.

"That was such a dad thing to say." Kate laughed, Sam and I were giggling.

"Ha ha ha, you're so funny. We should get moving before the kids wake up" Clint said.

We all walked to the quinjet. It was still dark outside so we were using our phone's flashlight to see where we were going. We finally reached the jet, Clint took the pilot seat while the rest of us sat in the back. I was sitting next to Kate and across from Bucky who was sitting next to Sam. Kate and I were talking about a million things. We saw Bucky rolling his eyes and Sam laughing with us. After about 3 hours Clint landed the jet in a field outside the city.

"So where do we go now?" Clint asked me.

"We're gonna need a car." I said.

All of a sudden we saw something flying towards us. Bucky pushed me behind him and I saw Clint doing the same with Kate. When it landed it looked like a metal suit.

"Wilson, Batron, Barnes, why am I not surprised that it's the tree of you. Who are those two?" The suit asked.

"This is Kate and that's Maddy. Lady's this is Rhodey aka War Machine." Clint said and Rhodey's mask went back into the suit.

"Hi." I said, stepping away from behind Bucky.

"What are you doing with a quinjet?" Rhodey asked.

Sam quickly explained what happened and why they were there. Rhodey then recalled the suit and put it in the quinjet.

"So we're going to need two cars to get there. Maddy you know the way, right?" Rhodey asked and I nodded.

We started walking and after 30 minutes we found a car rental place. Rhodey and I walked in and hired two cars.

"Maddy, you'll drive the first car with Sam and Bucky and we'll follow." Clint said.

"Okay." I said and saw that Bucky was in the passenger seat.

I hopped in the driver's seat and waited until Sam was in the back. After three and a half hours of silently driving through the streets of Los Angeles we decided to stop at starbucks for a coffee and a snack. It was nice weather so we were sitting outside on a small brick wall nearby the cars.

"How much further is it?" Kate asked.

"You sound just like my kids." Clint chuckled to himself.

"I think it's a little over an hour." I answered, ignoring Clint.

"Why didn't we fly all the way over there?" Bucky asked.

"Dude, how much attention do you wanna draw to us? Like isn't it bad enough that we're walking around in Los Angeles with four facking avengers?" I was getting really annoyed with his attitude.