19*

*Smut

A/N: I have zero experience in this department, so I'm sorry if it's shitty.

After 5 hours Bucky woke me up.

"We're at the border." He said softly.

"That was fast." I said sleepy.

"Thank you for driving us." I said to the lady.

"No problem." She smiled at us.

Bucky and I got out of the car and started walking.

"So where do we go now?" Bucky asked

"A train station." I said.

-Friday 10:36-

After days of walking, train rides, sleeping in uncomfortable motels, we finally arrived in Ciudad Juárez. We arrived at my moms house. It was a mid-sized, two storey high house. We walked to the front door, and I knocked on the door.

"Mamá, soy yo, Elena." I yelled through the door. (Mom, it's me, Elena.)

"Elena, cariño, es tan bueno verte." My mom said. (Elena, honey, it's so good to see you.)

"Uhm, mom, this is Bucky my friend." I said back in English so Bucky could follow.

"Hi, nice to meet you ma'am." Bucky politely said.

"Call me María." My mom said in a thick accent.

"Common in. You must be hungry, I'll make some food. Why don't you two have a shower and get changed? Elena, todavía hay algo de ropa tuya y de tu hermano arriba. Estoy seguro de que algo encajará." Mom said. (Elena, there are still some of your and your brother's clothes upstairs. I'm sure something will fit.)

"Sí, encontraremos algo." And with that Buck and I went upstairs. (Yeah, we'll find something.)

Bucky and I walked upstairs to Joaquín's old room. I went to his wardrobe.

"This should fit you. The bathroom is down the hall on the right." I handed him a black T-shirt and blue jeans.

"Are you coming with me?" He asked, looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Give me a minute." I laughed and walked to my old room for some clothes.

I found a light blue jeans and a dark blue sweater.

"Your mom seems nice." Bucky said when I walked into the bathroom.

"Only when there are guests to feed." I laughed.

I turned on the shower and started stripping off my clothes.

"Dang." Bucky said, looking down at my naked body.

"Like what you're seeing?" I teased as I got in the shower, Bucky followed.

"Why is the water so hot?" He asked.

"It's not that hot."

"Yes it is."

"If I turn it colder, I'm gonna be cold."

"I'll keep you warm." Bucky said as he turned the water a little colder.

"See, it's not that cold." He said as he kissed my lips.

It started with a sweet kiss on the lips, then I felt something poking me. The kiss started to become more heated. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He then slit his dick inside my vagina. We were both moaning as he bottomed out.

"Oh my god." I moaned.

He then started moving at a slow pace, after a few seconds he started speeding up. I felt a familiar knot building up inside my stomach. It didn't take long before we both came.

"You feel so good." Bucky said as pulled out of me and took the bottle shampoo and washed my hair.

When we were done we got out and dressed.

"Ahh right on time." My mom said when we walked down stairs.

"Entonces, este es tu novio?" Mom asked.

"Mamá, oh Dios mío." I felt my face burning.

"What's wrong?" Bucky whispered to me.

"She asked if you are my boyfriend." I whispered back

"Do you want that?"

"What do you want?"

"I would love that." Bucky whispered.

"Si, es mi novio." I said to mom.