11

"We got a name, but we don't know if it's the group." Walter announced as he walked to us and gave me a pace of paper with a bit of information.

"The all knowing circle? What a shit name." I say.

"When do the bad guys have good names?" Kate askes.

"Good point." I say laughing to Kate.

"So do you have an address?" Clint askes interrupting out laughter.

"Ahhh yes. I'll text you the address, Maddy" Walter says as he walks to his laptop.

"Yeah sure. Thank you, guys." I say as we started walking to the cars.

"I'm driving." Sam said when we got to the car, I threw him the keys and I got in the passenger seat, Bucky sat in the back.

"You should text the address to Clint, so if we get separated they know where they need to go." Sam says as we started driving.

"Well I only have your number, genius." I say to Sam.

"Here." He hands me his phone.

"You maybe should add Bucky and Rhodey too, you never know when you would need it." He adds.

I opened his contact list and saw he has Clint's, Bucky's and Rhodey's number so I decided to put all three of them in my phone.

"Why would she need to be able to text me?" Bucky asked while I was texting Clint.

"In case I want to annoy you." I shrugged, Sam laughed at my comment.

We were driving for 45 minutes when Sam pulled up by a warehouse. We all stayed in the car, Sam pulled his phone out and called Clint.

"So what's the plan?" Clint askes Sam through the phone.

"Two should stay behind, and the rest should go in." Sam answers.

"We should wait until it's dark." Clint said.

"Who's gonna stay in the cars?" Rhodey askes.

"I think Maddy and Bucky, Maddy has some mad skills when it comes to a lookout and Bucky is also pretty good at it." Sam said.

"If they don't kill each other first." Clint chuckles.

"We can hear you, dipshit." I say.

"So then that's that. Maybe when we go inside we should split up." Rhodey said.

"Sure, Kate and I can take the lower floors, and you two can take the upper floors." Clint says.

"Okay, we're going in at 7 pm." Sam says and hangs up.

"So, what are we going to do until then?" I ask the boys.

"We could play truth or dare." Sam suggested.

"We're still in a car, Wilson." Bucky hardly said.

"Well you're boring." Sam said.

"We can still play truth." I said trying to stop them from killing each other.

"Okay, Maddy, what's your favorite band?" Sam asked me.

"Euh, Linkin Park." I answered.

"Wait really? Those screaming punks?" Bucky asked.

"Yes, and I am surprised that you know them." He rolled his eyes at my comment.

"I can hear you rolling your eyes." I laughed.

"Okay, Bucky. What's the weirdest show you have ever seen?" I asked.

"Probably keeping up with the Kardashians." He said.

"I think everybody can agree on that one." I said.

"Well they're kinda hot though." Sam chuckled.

"They're literally made of plastic." I laughed.

We kept playing truth and laughing with each other until it was time for Sam, Clint, Rhodey and Kate to go.

"Okay, you two, behave yourselves. Don't kill each other." Sam said.

"Yes father." I said in a mocking tone.

"I swear to god, if you weren't Torres his little sister I would kill you myself." Sam said.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I laughed and with that Sam got out of the car.