'The First Day'

5:57 a.m
Wednesday 16th
Reader's/Y/N pov:

Beep Beep

I slammed my hand onto my alarm as I rolled over. Looking up to see that it was 5:57. I dramatically groaned out as I flipped back over onto my stomach—resting my head back down as my eyes slowly faded.

Wait.

It's 5:57, on a Wednesday, Wednesday THE 16TH, THE DAY OF MY JOB!

I snapped my eyes open and immediately shoved the covers off of me. I stumbled into my closet and grabbed the hanger that contained the clothes, me and my friend picked out. I threw the clothes out on my bed and headed into the bathroom.
I started up the shower before I undressed, struggling to get the shirt above my head until I got into the shower. I grabbed my violet colored loofah and lathered it with soap before scrubbing it against my skin. Letting out a relaxed sigh as the soap rubbed up and down my body.

Once I was finished, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel along my waist. I dried myself off before applying some lotion(or any moisturizer that you use lol); I then slipped on some boxers while checking my phone for the time.

6:24 a.m

I placed my phone down then quickly began getting dressed.

"Boy I'm telling you it looks good, just leave it!"

"I know I know, but.. does the beret look good like this or like this?"

I said as I adjusted the hat to left and to the middle. Feeling uncertain on which would make my forehead less noticeable. Sigh... the struggles of a big ass head.
I had called my friend Carmen for some affirmation to see if I actually looked good. It's better to have someone confirm it in my opinion.

"Oh my god, you look good. Now leave before you get late!"

She yelled thru the screen while chewing on a cinnamon roll—that had icing being smeared on her lips. I rolled my eyes before grabbing my phone to see it was now 6:49. My eyes widened in disbelief. Have I really been taking that long to get ready? Damn, I really am obsessed with trying to impress Susanne. I told my friend goodbye while adjusting my belt.

"Bye honey! Try not to nut your pants when you see Susanne Clark."

She teased while making her eyebrows go up and down. I rolled my eyes while a tint of pink started to appear on my cheeks. I hanged up the phone and placed it in my bag that had all of my equipment in it. Mostly my sketchbook, pencil, & pens.
I looked at myself one more time in my long mirror; adjusting my hair a little before spraying myself with my cologne of choice.

(Ok so this may be too late to say or maybe irrelevant to y'all but the outfit that I've chosen is this:

—but if you guys already had an idea on what you wanted to wear, then that's completely fine! Oh, and I also picked you guys this type of hairstyle: