Part 3: 'The day I meet her'

I stood in line with other people next to me. Fiddling with my hands as I waited with the others. After the tour with Michelle, she'd have given me instructions to go back into the previous room she had showed me—the clothing room. The room where the real action goes down. She told me to wait there with the others to where I would be given instructions on what to do & where to start. However, the other stylist say that there will be an announcement going on; which is somewhat interesting to me.

While they were talking about the announcement that was beginning to start, I noticed a few people staring at me constantly. Some would be asking who I am or was I a new worker. I started to sweat more as I felt awkward just standing there while they went on talking about me. Thankfully a loud door creaked open—along with the sound of heels walking onto the floor until we were met with a woman and a guy that walked next to her, wearing a black dress and a pair of black framed glasses. I stood in shock as my mouth hanged open with my eyes widened.

She wore a dark colored fuzzy coat that had silver buttons, the same color earrings, and black heels that had a special design onto them. In my opinion, she looked like those sexy spies in those early 2000's movies. And... she even looked like—

Her outfit:

"Ah, such a good morning, isn't it? Especially with all these new faces

"Ah, such a good morning, isn't it? Especially with all these new faces..."

She says while skimming over the people in front of her. Mostly me. I snapped out of my thoughts as she continued to talk.

"Now. Let's cut the chit chat shall we? You all will be working with me. And once you work with me I, expect you to work. This meaning that I expect you all to give me your all."

She said while pointing at all of us. If I am being honest, I wasn't really paying attention to anything she was saying. Her looks are way more phenomenal in person! Her soft, smooth skin. Her silky blonde hair, those fierce eyes along with her fluttery long eyelashes. And even... those tight legs of her. Oh god- I should stop. I am not trying to get hard on my first day.

"So, let's see what you all got. I want you all to design me a basic piece; the theme being 'a day in the 1900's'."

My eyes lit up once she had finished her sentence. I've always enjoyed making outfits that were based on 1900's modern day fashion! They always looked so neat and elegant, two of my favorite vocabularies. Kinda.

She looked around the room to make sure everyone understood. Once everyone nodded she swiftly turned around and headed back into the room she came from. Everyone scattered to their positions once the timer on the top screen started. I was kinda caught off guard by still thinking back on the lady's looks. So. Fucking. Hot—

"Uh dude you might wanna get started!"

I turned my head to the lady that had warned me; looking up on the timer to see I only had 2 hours left. I quickly rushed over to the fabric section, picking one-by-one. Along with buttons and leather. I placed everything I needed and started to get to work. Sewing piece by piece as the time went by. I was in complete work mode while other people around me were too. My whole mind was set to make everything look perfect—from head to toe.
Once I was finished stitching & sewing everything together, I put the clothes onto the mannequin. Making sure everything looked neat and organized properly; along while adding the accessories that went with it.