{Eugene Otinger}

|REQUESTED|

Yns pov:
I somehow always get tangled into Wednesday's mess, I can't go a day without taking the fall with her.
And of course something happened again , like really? Piranhas in a pool?! Istg we're so lucky it was only a testical and not a whole entire arm or leg being eaten down to the bone.

Cause than we would've been in big trouble, apparently I was "with Wednesday" when this happened. Fucking bullshit liars!

Besides that we got expelled blah blah blah now we're going to our parents old school, Nevermore high... great!
Well you see I'm only a year older than Pugsley so I'm about 2 years younger than Wednesday.

Wednesdays of course complaining as usual about how she won't become like them like excuse me? I would love to be like my parents, they love eachother so much it's inspiring yet gross, just perfect!

See unlike Wednesday I show emotions, Wednesday is emo im not! Id just rather wear solid colors.
Like wearing the rainbow everyday seems like to much.

Time skip|

We've gotten to school by now and we're just settling in our dorm!
I got a different dorm as Wednesday since the limit to people in a dorm is two and she has a roommate.
While I don't! Which is great and all but I don't like loneliness unlike my sister.

I didn't get a tour yet because as I said, I have a whole different dorm and Wednesday had her roommate show her around.
So I've decided to explore! Which can seem risky but it's ok, I'm a Addams! If it makes it more settling it's still light outside.

I'm walking around and I eventually get to this hut that has a bee painted on it? It looks a little bit warm out but I could still tell it was a bee.
When there is a sudden voice from behind me.
"Are you interested in the history of bees?!" It kind of shocked me but the voice sounded genuine so I turned around in shock and see this boy with fluffy black hair and glasses, he's slightly taller than me maybe by like 2 inches? I got my dads genes, shortness.

The boy is honestly really cute, making my heartbeat speed up and shit.
"Oh I- umm hi?" I try to speak but words won't come out but I eventually say something with a slight wave
He looks at me with a shocked face, as if he's never seen a human before.
"Woahh I've never had a girl here before!" He says with a smile
"We'll I guess I'm the first than!" I say with a smile
"Do you want to feel the sting?" He says with a smile still displayed on his face
Now that's what I'm talking about!

He made me put on this bee suit or whatever tf you want to call it,
"You know most people would be scared of bees, especially girls so I'm kinda surprised your still here." He says walking towards me
"Oh in the home I've grown up in you wouldn't be surprised, once I almost got my head chopped off by my sister, but that's just the way we would play when we were younger!" I said with a shrug
He looked at me with a confused yet shocked face before just turning around and explaining stuff and facts about bees.

I could feel myself being interested about what he's talking about, he's a very sweet boy with a sweet face and he likes bees!
"Have you ever bathed in honey before?!" He says smiling at me
"No but I don't think it would be very enjoyable, especially since how sticky honey is." I say looking at the bees flying around

"Hmm true, anyways! You want to become a Nevermore Hummer?!" He says with a smile
"Hmmm maybe if you tell me your name?" I say looking up at him
"Oh right that totally slipped out of my mind! I'm Eugene Otinger! Founder of the Nevermore hummers!" He says looking at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen before

"Well Eugene, I'm Yn Addams and I would love to become and Nevermore Hummer!" I say looking at him with a smile as big as his.
"Woah your one of the Addams?" He says seeming shocked yet excited
"Hey I did tell you that my sister did almost chop off my head, I mean it was expected." I say smiling at him
"I've heard multiple rumors about you, but your way nicer than people say you would be!"