Level 107 - Snowed In

Survival Difficulty: Class Ψ

>Unsafe

>Unsecure

>Mental Hazard

Level 107 is the 108th level of the Backrooms.

Description

Level 107 is a large 4 story office building with snow blocking entrances, henceforth the name Snowed In. However a secondary section to this building exists from an exit within the building leading to a large forest blanketed with snow. The building's appearance seems to be derived from late 1990's office buildings, including technology reminiscent of the time period. The skies are always dark with the moon being visible, the time varies every few hours with the position of the moon changing. Due to the darkness the lights are constantly on and the light switches are broken, unable to be turned off. This level is extremely mentally dangerous, The Cubicles cause an extreme version of Cabin Fever, that will evolve into Seasonal Affective Disorder which can then evolve into a mix of depression and insanity, trying anything possible to leave the building, eventually leading you to The Blanket. The Blanket causes an advanced serotonin to fill your body, making you ignore pains in your body, hunger, thirst, or the entities approaching.

The Cubicles

The first part of Snowed In is the office building. The first floor resembles that of a reception, however, with a door leading towards the basement. The front door of the building is completely crushed in snow, unable to be opened, along with the glass being covered in snow. A staircase leads to the second story.

The second story of the building is two large rooms, the first being an office, presumably for a higher up within the company. The other room has a few sets of tables and chairs, vending machines having knock-off brands of food and drinks from the Frontrooms. Oddly the machines do not require money or any form of item to dispense an item. Near the staircase is another connected staircase which leads to the third story

The third and fourth stories are large open rooms filled with cubicles, each cubicle is relatively the same in design, although some have small notes or images with seemingly random sentences or words repeated on them. Each computer has an internet browser on it along with a stable WiFi connection. The connection unlike most Backrooms internet connections is named 107Lockedin unlike the random jumbling of words and numbers on other internet connections. Near the stairs is a water fountain that dispenses a red juice that has been reported to taste similar to Fruit Punch, however slightly different for each wanderer who tastes it. The door to the top of the building is unable to be open, presumably blocked by snow.

The door on the first story leads to the basement, which only contains a few chairs and miscellaneous items, along with a door against the rightmost wall. This door leads to the second area known as the Blanket.

The Blanket

You've escaped the mental tolls of the building, finally free from those horrid bland walls, the sun shines on your skin, illuminating you and your soul. Don't worry, you'll be, safe here. Grab some snow, build a fort, climb the trees, just don't stay too long, or you'll meet a much worse fate than what the building would've gave you. You don't need the supplies of the building, the snow will surely suffice.

Why don't you stay for a while? Just not too long, but just ignore those visions, the snow keeps your perfectly safe. You feel like you can touch the sun, go follow it, the snow will save the pain from your legs. Nothing is wrong. Remember your first few winter holidays you had? Feels just as nice, doesn't it? You may not have anyone but I and the Wildlife will comfort you, you aren't, alone.

Colonies and Outposts

Due to the mentally hazardous state of this level, a colony or outpost would be futile.

Entities

No entities present in The Cubicles but a number of entities reside in The Blanket, these being Rattlers, Child Facelings, Skin Stealers, Skin Givers, and Hounds.

Entrances

There are two confirmed methods of entering this level.

Locking the doors of the house in Level 7820 has a small chance to lead here.

Finding a snow biome in Level 525 can occasionally lead here.

Exits

The only real exit is surviving through the blanket to reach a door which leads to Level 1700

Finding a way out of the building other than breaking a window leads to You Cheated and rarely The Void

Staying in The Cubicles for 3 days leads to Level 611, however, the individual will be extremely mentally drained once arriving in 611.