Level 1110 - Concrete Flatlands

Survival Difficulty: Class 0

>Safe

>Secure

>Devoid of Hostile Entities

Level 1110 is the 1111th level of the Backrooms.

Description

Level 1110 takes a very similar appearance to Level 11, although missing features such as towering buildings and scattered cars. It is currently estimated to be around 25 million miles in each direction starting from an origin point, making it one of the notably smaller levels of the Backrooms. Sections where buildings would be located are instead replaced by a concrete floor, occasionally littered with small puddles of Almond Water. Roadways look similar to those of the Frontrooms, however they have a set of traffic lights at each intersection, missing other items such as trash cans or benches. A heavy fog lays low to the ground, obstructing far views, and presumably the source of Almond Water in this level. The Almond Water, however, only makes an appearance within the concrete tiles, completely missing from the roadways.

Concrete Tiles

The main anomalous properties that the level takes is in which each tile anything placed in will revert to it's base materials. These materials vary based on item placed within the tile. Due to this fact it is impossible to build a structure within the tiles and as such would destroy the structure. Reversion takes around 15-90 minutes based on items tested. 

Certain exceptions exist to items placed within the tiles, such as a Styrofoam cup of Liquid Pain only reverted into a piece of Styrofoam with the liquid pain assumed to be destroyed in the reversion.

A full list of reversions tested will be listed below in order of tests, along with the aftermath:

Wood Pallet - Reverted into a 2*4 wooden plank.

Almond Water - Reverted into a metal scrap along with a puddle of almond water forming near the reversion.

Blank CD - Reverted into a small cube of polycarbonate plastic, a thin layer of aluminum, and a thin layer of acrylic.

Cup of Liquid Pain - Cup reverted into a small piece of Styrofoam, Liquid Pain presumably destroyed.

Small Kitchen Knife - The blade reverted into a small plate of titanium, with the blade reverting into a small wooden cube along with a stain of black paint on the ground.

Jar of Moth Jelly - Jar reverted to a pane of glass, however the Moth Jelly formed into a pile of ordinary grape jam.

Target on Paper - Paper reverted to it's original make without the addition of paint, colors on the paper resembling the target became stains of paint on the ground.

Top hat of Unknown Origins - Took a full 90 minutes to revert, simply became a smaller version of the existing hat to perfectly fit the wanderer who placed it within the tile.

Level Keys (MINIMAL TESTING, RESULTS MAY NOT BE ACCURATE) - Formed into a door leading to Level 92 on first attempt and a small elevator leading to Level 4 on second attempt.

Other items have been tested by unknown wanderers, however, due to this they have not be documented.

Colonies and Outposts

Outposts are significantly difficult to set up, however one has been made, housing one of the two colonies.

Reconstruction Agency

Relatively small group controlled by the Backrooms Remodeling Co.

All members attempt to expand their outpost by building along the roads, or attempts to repaint and rebuild traffic lights and roads.

Has a total of 12 members and accepts anyone in that works with, or supports the Backrooms Remodeling Co.

Friendly, however unwilling to trade for any items that aren't construction materials or tools to do such construction.

Deconstructors

Very small group consisting of 3 members.

They test the deconstruction of items by collecting rarer items to deconstruct.

Accepts wanderers who bring a minimally, or untested object, such as Level Keys or Neon Water respectively.

Friendly, does not trade.

Entities

No entities are from this level. Occasional Facelings from Level 11.

Entrances

There are currently 4 confirmed methods of entering this level.

Entering and standing on a concrete floor of the first story of any building being currently constructed or with a FOR LEASE sign plastered on the windows.

Destroying an item while on Level -11.11 with the intention of traveling to this level.

Bringing a ceramic or porcelain item to sacrifice to a Porcelain Trophy on Level 111

Make a door out of singular items on Level 2 standing upright on a concrete floor, turning the knob will show a glimpse of Level 1110.

Exits

There are currently 3 confirmed exits.

Construct a door within a concrete tile before the 15 minute mark where the item will destruct, leading back to the building entered on Level 11 to access this level, if accessed any other way the wanderer will be spit out at a random building.

Break the lights on a traffic light to go to Level -57.

Deconstructing a Level Key will lead you to the level it would unlock. (REQUIRES FURTHER TESTING)