𝟭-𝟯

𝟭-𝟯29th of December 2003Yakuyo Bakery» 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿 «恐れ

𝟭-𝟯
29th of December 2003
Yakuyo Bakery
» 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿 «
恐れ

𝟭-𝟯29th of December 2003Yakuyo Bakery» 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿 «恐れ

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Her eyes followed the strange man, his bare feet slapping against the newly cleaned floors as he left the bakery and closed the door behind him.

(Y/N) wondered why he had decided to interrogate her, especially when he had only heard her say something so obvious. Still, she knew nothing good could come from someone who cares so little about his appearance and what others think of him.

But she did find some kind of admiration deep inside of her. If only she didn't have to care about her appearance. If only she didn't have a reputation to keep up.

If only she wasn't pretty.

The sound of Haru talking on the phone had come to a stop, but (Y/N) was too deep into her thoughts to notice the older male sneaking up behind her.

Suddenly, a pair of hands gripped her shoulders and a loud, "Boo!" was yelled into her ear. The girl hissed in pain - and although not scared - jumped slightly to make Haru feel better.

"Where's footsie gone?" He raises an eyebrow, and (Y/N) shrugs; although laughing slightly at the nickname chosen for Ryuga.

"I've already served him, so home I guess," She replied.

Haru nodded idly, before whipping his head over to the clock. "Should we just go? I don't really wanna work overtime to clean this shit up..."

The boy was of course speaking about the floury mess on the floor. Much to one's surprise the two had been having a super professional flour fight before opening and didn't have the time to clean it before they had to serve their stampede of customers.