𝟮-𝟭

𝟮-𝟭10th of December 2003Sayuko Market» 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 «家族

𝟮-𝟭
10th of December 2003
Sayuko Market
» 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 «
家族

𝟮-𝟭10th of December 2003Sayuko Market» 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 «家族

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

"Sickening. So goddam sickening." The girl's voice wretched out, enragement twisting around each of her pronounced words as her eyes cast down on the worst monstrosity known to man.

A price tag was placed right in front of her favourite drink.

Which had gone up in price by $5.

Her eyes shut tightly and she quickly turns her head, (Y/N)'s anger soon replacing with grief as she realises that it was now too expensive for her to buy in bulk; meaning her addiction to the drink was now forcefully squashed.

"Free rehabilitation then..." She mumbles to herself, throwing a light-hearted joke about the incredibly serious situation.

"𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔩 ℑ 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔠𝔱, 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔯?" The unsettling voice of Roketto crawled up the girl's spine. Fun fact! She was actually on her way to the Yagami household to work on Light and her's school project, and to tutor Sayu.

(Y/N) glanced behind her to look at the beast, whose eyes cut right at the Store Manager, who flinched and dropped his broom upon the sudden shiver he felt. Her eyes lingered on the man, then flicked to Roketto as she grinned slightly.

"I did consider it... but there's no use, it would take too long to act as a witness," (Y/N) laughs slightly. She spoke to Roketto as if there weren't people around her who would cast weird looks, had they not been distracted by their shopping and the stress that came with it.

"𝔐𝔪... 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔨𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔠. ℑ 𝔰𝔲𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔣𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔲𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔫."