𝟭-𝟱

𝟭-𝟱3rd of December 2003Yagami Residence» 𝗔 «

𝟭-𝟱
3rd of December 2003
Yagami Residence
» 𝗔 «

𝟭-𝟱3rd of December 2003Yagami Residence» 𝗔 «

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The world is rotten.

The rotten should die.

I can do it with this notebook, the problem is my mind. It's only been two people and I'm like this. Of course, these are lives I'm talking about... It would never have been easy.

Can I stand it? Should I quit?

No. I can't quit. Not if it costs me my mind and life. Someone has to do it! Things can't remain as they are!

Goddamit. The creeps in this world... just thinking about such a life for Fumiko made anger writhe out from deep within me.

"I see," Ryuk speaks.

I sat backwards on my desk chair, my arms resting against its head and most of my face buried within. Only my eyes peeked out as I spewed my thoughts to the God of Death that stood beside me.

"I've had trouble sleeping at night, and I've lost 4kg in the past 5 days... Even so, to clean the earth I continued writing the names of the criminals." I turn around on my chair and swivel to face Ryuk, who stared at me with his soulless eyes.

"This era is very useful. The TV runs the news of the world 24 hours a day, the internet where you can learn anything..." I listed my ideas to Ryuk.

"But besides the dump truck, you didn't write any cause of death," Ryuk commented, and I grinned at him.

"If you don't write down the cause of death, then it's always a heart attack. That's the best thing about the Death Note, Ryuk," I point at him objectively.