Chapter 6 Noticing

Time: 15:45pm

Enid's Pov:

Iv'e been wondering around the entire school for a while. But now I'm panicking. Bianca came up to me and said Jayden is looking for me, I also noticed how Iv'e left him on delivered. Not good. I don't know what to do, he's probably angry. Or he's gonna hurt me. Iv'e left him on delivered for to long, maybe I'll take someone with me? Then he won't be able to say anything stupid or lay a finger on me.

I start to feel sick, physically sick through my stomach. I run to the bathroom with my hand over my mouth and slam myself on my knees in one of the stalls. Puke flows out of my mouth. My hands start shivering. I can't deal with vomit. I puke even more, knowing I'm being physically sick.

"Are you okay in there?" Says a female voice in the stall next to mine.

"Uh-." Before I can say anything else, it happens again. "-y- yeah." I lazily lean on the stall wall with one hand on my stomach and the other sleeping on the ground.

"Doesn't sound like it." She replies. I hear the toilet in her stall flush as she walks out and washes her hands in one of the sinks outside my open stall.

I force myself to stand and close the toilet lid, sitting on it. She walks to the front of my stall and leans on it, looking right at me. I feel very awkward so I just close my eyes. I don't know what she looks like and I don't want to. Though she sounds like an adult, I don't want people watching me be sick.

"It smells like sick in here." The voice is very familiar.

"I wonder why." I say sarcastically. It brings me to open my eyes and now I know why her voice was so familiar.

Ms Thornhill stands there at the stall.

Ms Thornhill's Pov:

I stand there at the stall. Enid stares at me with her pale face and pink eyebags. She is definitely to weak to physically disobey me right now.

"Ms.. Ms Tho- Thornhill..." she sits up.

I smile. "Thats me."

I walk inside the stall and close it, lock it.

Wednesday's Pov:
Time: 20:12pm

I'm with Xavier right now, he's trying to calm down Jayden. For some reason he's wrecking Xavier's dorm. I'm enjoying seeing him this mad and Xavier worrying and stressed. Don't ask why, I just find it real comfort.

I haven't seen Enid for a while though. Not that I'm concerned or anything..

Xavier's Pov:

Not Wednesday smirking at whats happening right now. Jayden walks out of my dorm. I just look at Wednesday and she raises her eyebrows up and down at me. I roll my eyes and fix the bed sheets he tried ripping.

Sorry this was a small chapter you guys