𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖁𝕴𝕴

➤Primadonna was the last one to get out from the carriage, when they had finally reached their destination, the Salvatore House

...➤Primadonna was the last one to get out from the carriage, when they had finally reached their destination, the Salvatore House. To say she was nervous would be an understatement. She was now slowly realising that Martha was right, Thank god she was in proper clothes to atleast meet Mr. Salvatore. 

They entered the house and were greeted by four people,Giuseppe, Damon, Stefan and at the end, Katherine, Primadonna happily shook the shorter girl's hand, forming a friendship between them, sadly it was only her who thought that way... 

"My good lord Primadonna, you have grown up so much, It feels like it was only yesterday when you had came in with the boys, lost and new to Mystic Falls, oh how the time has changed." Damon and Stefan stared at their father with subtle look of disbelief, they both knew how broken he was after their mother died. 

" We shall first have dinner, and then you both can reconnect the lost time and finalise the wedding date, alright? " Giuseppe asked, subtly giving Damon a look, which meant his father wanted to have some business talk with Achilleu and that he wanted the date to be soon. 

"Yes, Uncle." Primadonna replied smiling "Oh please child, You can now start calling me father too, I always wanted a daughter. Come on now let's go." All eight of them went to the dinner room and they all sat in the seats, Arielle then looked at Katherine, who was sitting next to Damon, and her naive little daughter was sitting next to Stefan, which meant that Stefan was in between of Primadonna and Damon,Arielle looked at Martha, who was looking at the same thing, and they both gave each other a nod to look into this matter. 

Giuseppe then got up from his chair and rose a champagne glass. "To Primadonna and Damon." everyone except the couple repeated after him. Primadonna stared at the food in front of her and smiled "My gods, Un-I mean father, who chose all the dishes? Evry single thing here is my favourite, and I am very picky person in the matter of food!" Giuseppe then smiled proudly. 

"Daughter,it was Stefan, he has a very observent nature and good memory, that is why he was able to help us." Stefan winced inside, knowing Primadonna would be sad if she didn't hear Damon telling to make the dishes,which turned right because of the disappointed nod she gave. 

Stefan then saw his brother glaring at him, he shrugged and started to talk with Primadonna again "So, how is London? Is it much colder there or here?" Primadonna smiled "Well, London in a very cold place, I used to wear hundreds of layers of clothes almost everyday, first a warmer, then my institute uniform, then scared, then a sweater and then a cap, but here it is pleasant, though people were very kind." Stefan smiled and then his eyes went toward something Katherine laughed at what Damon said, then he looked at Primadonna, who now had solemn look on her face. 

" Uh, Doe, did you meet anyone besides my brother who provoked your interest? " Damon, who heard his brother's question, swatted his arm "What kind of question is that?" Stefan shrugged at his brother's question.