Chapter 2

It was a new day of school, hallways being packed of students as usual. I saw Scara and walked up to him. "Hey Scara" I said as I waved at him. He looked at me and groaned, "hey do not groan at me" "why are u so obsessed with me, leave me alone" he says "why would I be obsessed with someone like you, anyway I think we should be friends since we're working together for the project." The truth is, why wouldn't anyone obsess over a handsome guy like him. "Ugh only if that will make you shut up" he said. Tomo walked over to us and gave us both glances, "umm kaz who is this?" He asks, confused. But in fact he's jealous that this handsome man will take his dear kazuha away from him..."he's the guy I've been telling you about the project, no need to be so confused and worried" "ah I see, nice to meet you" "whatever" scara says. "What class do you have?" I ask scara, hoping we have the same class. "English" "we got the same class! Let's walk there together" I say happily. "What a nightmare" "shut up". I grabbed my camera to take pictures, scara to be specific. "Bye Tomo i'll see you at lunch!" I waved goodbye to him and walked to class with Scara.

Tomo POV

"Hm...there's a high possibility that this guy will take Kazuha away, I need to do something about this" That guy has the looks and all, I need to hope kazuha doesn't fall for him. He's mine after all.

Kazuha POV

I secretly took pictures of Scara which thankfully he didn't notice. We walked to class and took our seats. I put my camera away and tried to start a conversation with the so-called handsome man beside me. "Can we work on the project today?" I asked, I wanted to get closer to him, I can't deny that I don't like him. Maybe love at first sight is really true. "Fine but you better not hold me back" "you can count on me" I smiled at him. I looked at Scara and caught him staring at me. I swore his cheeks were pink. So cute.

✿✿✿

Hours of lecture ended and the day was finally done. Scara and I decided to meet up at the school library after school to work on the project. I informed Tomo about this so he can walk home without me, but when I told him he seemed pissed. Jealous maybe? Oh well, he's always been like this. Anyway, I have managed to take pictures of scara during classes. Thankfully most of my classes were with him. Now I just can't let him find out about me taking pictures of him without his knowledge.

I arrived at the library and saw Scara there listening to music. I walked up over him and greeted him. He took off his earphones and put them in his pockets. "Sooo what do you wanna talk about?" I asked him as I sat on the opposite side from him. "Space seems like an interesting topic to speak about" "you're right, I'm gonna go grab some books that are related to space" I say and wandered around the library, looking for books related to space. After 5 minutes I managed to get a bunch of books. I placed them on the table and sat down. "These are all of the books that are related to space" "wow you're useful" he teased. We discussed the topic and the project and finally began to work. I was reaching to grab a book then suddenly I felt a hand. Scara and I touched the book at the same time that our hands touched. His hands felt soft. We both froze and stared at each other which felt like years. Both of our cheeks were covered with a pink hue from the sudden awkward accident. Suddenly he coughed and backed his hands away.

"Let's forget that happened.." scara says, embarrassed. "Oh, is someone embarrassed?~" I tease and he just glared at me. Hours were spent on us working on the project and now it's currently 6 pm. We are now outside. It was dark and I didn't want to walk home alone, I've always been scared of the night. Scara noticed my uneasiness and put a hand on my shoulder "um what's wrong?" He asked. Is he trying to get close to me? Or maybe he's just worried...but Scara is worried? I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. "Ah it's nothing I just realised my cat could be hungry hehe" I lied. "Alright then i'll be going" he said and skateboarded away from the school building. Dammit why did I lie. I took a deep breath and walked home, hoping nothing scary will happen like in horror movies.

I reached home and my cat greeted me with a meow. I fed my cat, did my usual routine. Now I was in bed, Mimi accompanying me, checking my photos from the camera. I looked at the pictures I took of Scara today and damn he's beyond handsome. I stared at his features, admiring them.

✿✿✿

Scara POV

I was sitting on my couch thinking about kazuha. I don't know why but I feel the need to get closer to him. There's something different about him from everyone else. No, I can't let my feelings fool me. It's not like I had these thoughts about him now. I liked him a bit for a year or two but I can feel that it's getting stronger now. It would be easy to hide them anyway. If my feelings are actually true then I don't think that's a good thing for me. And it looks like his friend likes him so I don't have a chance with him anyway, sooner or later these feelings will fade away. I went back to reality as I heard my stomach growl, I forgot to eat. As I was eating sushi, my mind replayed the memory of the library when I touched his hands...by accident of course. Jeez it was so embarrassing but at the same time it felt..nice i guess. After I finished eating and thinking about whatever I was thinking about, I did my nightly routine and headed to bed.