Chapter 3

Kazuha POV

It's been 3 weeks since me and scara met, we've gotten closer now which i'll say that he's my close friend now. I've taken more and more pictures of him each time I had the chance to do so and gosh my feelings for him are just getting more and more. But I don't only like him for the looks, as I grow closer to him he's actually pretty caring and nice..sometimes. We often talk to each other, joke with each other and a lot more. He's just perfect. I wonder if he feels the same though. Anyway, Tomo started to act more differently. He would become a bit possessive and ask questions whenever I'm with Scara. He's also been becoming more distant. I tried to ask him about it but he would always say "it's whatever". Currently now I'm sitting with Scara, under a tree talking about things. I would often catch him taking glances at me but I shrug it off. We didn't speak a word now and enjoyed the silence of us accompanying each other. "I've been thinking..." I broke the silence "would you like to visit my house and maybe like hangout?" I asked him, hoping he would say yes. He looked at me for some time then broke the silence "I don't see why not," he said, 'yes!' I said to myself. "But you better make it fun" he continued "of course I will, you can—" "count on me" scara finished and chuckled. Seeing him chuckle brought a smile to my face.

✿✿✿

Now it's currently 4 pm, school ended and I sent scara the location of my house. I've feeded Mimi who's now currently sitting on my lap. I hid my camera somewhere so Scara won't ask me about the pictures in there..if he did I'm done for. I heard a bell ring on my door, I walked over to my door and opened it to see a face I was expecting. "You made it" I said and moved aside so he could come in. Scara removed his shoes and walked around, "your house looks nice" he said and sat down on the couch with his usual blank expression. "Thanks" "So what will we be doing?" I walked over to the kitchen entrance, "I was hoping we could bake cookies?..." I hope he doesn't mind baking.."sure i don't mind" Scara said and walked over to the kitchen. I took out the ingredients as Scara took out a tray and other materials needed to make cookies. We both had a great time making cookies. We laughed, joked, and teased. I saw him smile for a second. Seeing him smile for the first time made me flatter.

Now we're watching a horror movie which Scara recommended. I declined since I don't like them but Scara teased me and called me a 'pussy' so I accepted. We're now covered in blankets with popcorn between us. As the movie was playing, I was feeling scared and covered half of my face with the blanket in case a jump scare happens. "Relax, nothing is going to happen" Scara says, he's right, I need to be a bigger person. Right after I removed the blanket from my face and calmed down, a jump scare happened and I screamed, hugging Scara arms tightly. He giggled but he was caught off guard that I grabbed his arms. After I noticed what I was doing, I got off him in embarrassment, Scara blushed but I didn't notice. "Sorry about that, it just happened" I say, blushing from embarrassment. Throughout the whole movie I did not share a single glance at Scara but I felt like he was staring at me from time to time. My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier by each minute.

No one POV

Kazuha fell asleep and his head fell on Scara's shoulder which made him jump slightly. Scara looked over his shoulder to see kazuha falling asleep on him which made his cheeks cover in pink hue. He closed the TV and admired the person he loved. After a while Scara started to feel sleepy and fell asleep on kazuha. Both of them being extremely close to each other, sleeping peacefully without a care in the world.

✿✿✿

The birds chirping woke up Scara from his slumber, he looked over to kazuha which was now sleeping on his chest. Scara moved kazuha and himself to a more comfortable position. They were now laying down and cuddling. Scara didn't want to move, he wanted to stay here with the person he admired. And just like that he fell asleep again while cuddling kazuha.

(Hours later)

Kazuha POV

I heard soft snores, I tried to look around and realised I was in someone's arms. I tried to remember what happened the night before I fell asleep. I looked behind me to see where the snores were coming from and it turned out it was Scara...WAIT SCARA?!

I sat up immediately which caused Scara to wake up. "Huh?" He said confused. His morning voice sounded a bit hot but anyway that's not the point. "Why did I wake up in your ARMS?!" I ask "shut up you're the one who fell asleep on me" he said and got up. That's embarrassing, why did I do that "Oh uh..sorry about that" I sweat dropped "but couldn't you just put me in my bed?" "One, I don't know where your room is, and second I was too sleepy to do so" . He was being reasonable so I forgave him, it's not like I had a problem sleeping with him. I just have to pretend that there's a problem. It was the weekend right now too so we're lucky today.

The atmosphere was awkward and quiet. "Do you want to go to a café?" Scara suddenly broke the silence. "Sure but do you want me to give you a pair of clothing?" He doesn't have any spare of clothings so why not. "Sure and can you show me the bathroom, I want to shower" he asked and I nodded.

I gave him a spare of clothing and led him to the bathroom so he could shower. Now I'm making breakfast for us both, mimi walked up to me, she jumped on the counter then sat on it. Just when breakfast was ready Scara was done showering. He walked downstairs as I gave him his plate. He noticed Mimi and patted her. "Your cat is cute" he said and Mimi gave him a meow. We both finished eating breakfast and now it was my turn to shower.

After I was done showering I went to the living room to see Scara playing with Mimi. I smiled at the scene and looked at how cute they were. "So when are we going?" I asked and he turned to look at me. "We could go right now".