Chapter 9

I was looking for my camera in my locker and noticed that it was gone. I began to panic and searched every single place in my locker. It's gone, just great. "Looking for this?" A familiar voice said which belonged to Tomo. I looked over to him and saw Tomo holding my camera. "Thanks Tomo, I was looking everywhere for it.. I thought I lost it" I say and ran up to him to take it but he raised his arm up which was out of my reach. "Not so fast kaz" "tomo..?"

"Tomo give me my camera back, what are you doing?!" I yelled at him and tried to grab it but he was too tall. "Who knew that you would be secretly take pictures of Scara" my eyes widen as he said that "what are you talking about" I say, acting stupid. "Oh don't act dumb now you know what im talking about" "ugh just what do you want from me?" I say angrily. "Oh don't give me that attitude kaz" "don't call me that" "anyway I don't plan on wasting my time so...let's make a deal" a deal? Is he insane "in your dreams" "would you like me to show Scara the pictures?" He say evilly "anything but that" I say in a panic "then you're gonna have to date me"

Me? Date him? He's definitely insane right now "you're really insane Tomo" "only for you~" I showed a disgusted face "im serious kazuha, date me and avoid Scara or I'll show him all of these pictures of him" he says, his face getting more serious. Is he seriously blackmailing me? But I have no choice...but I don't want to avoid Scara. "...fine" I say, my face getting sadder. Tomo smiled and came closer to me. "Oh look Scara is coming this way..kiss me" "are you insane?! No way"
"do it or else.." "fuck you"

"Hey ka—" I went closer to Tomo and kissed him. I've never been more disgusted in myself. Tomo kissed back then I backed away. "Kazuha..?" Scara said, his voice looked as if he was going to cry. I turned to him and said nothing. "Kazuha loves me and not you boohoo" Tomo said and stuck out a tongue at Scara. Scara's face turned down and he walked past us not saying anything. I felt really bad and wanted to hug him, but I couldn't, I can't even talk to him.

I watched Scara leaving and I frowned. "Hm such a loser" Tomo said which made me want to punch him. "What is wrong with you?!" I turn to look at him and yell. "We're on a deal right now so you better shut up and do it right" Tomo snapped back at me which made me go quiet. "Whatever I'm going home" I say and stormed out angrily, clenching my fists. I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm such a jerk.

✿✿✿

A week passed and I haven't talked to Scara. He sent me texts asking what's wrong and such..but I kept his texts on delivered, he constantly glances at me and keeps asking me what he did wrong during class. Tomo would act all touchy now and kiss me out of the blue which makes me want to puke. I didn't know he would take it that far from him liking me. I wish I was never his friend to begin with. Not talking to Scara is making me feel more and more miserable. I miss him.

Scara POV

The memory where I saw kazuha kissing tomo never stops to replay. I'm such an idiot to believe that there was a connection between us, but something doesn't feel right. He never showed that he liked tomo, not even once. Or maybe he's just good at hiding it but it still doesn't feel right. The memory of them kissing makes me feel extremely disgusted. I constantly ask kazuha if I did something wrong but he isn't answering me at all, he's not even sharing a single glance at me. He's really starting to make me feel really worried. I'm not going to give up till I know why he's doing this, something is definitely going on.