002

2nd Day

I woke up to Matteo crying. I got up and didn't see Eddie or James. I sat up and pulled Matteo crib closer and grabbed him. I grabbed him in a blanket and carried him to the kitchen because I smelled something burning.

I got to the Kitchen and see Eddie trying to take off a burnt pancake from the pan and James was eating the egged that were on the table. James saw me standing there. He had eggs coming out of his mouth mumbling "Eddie" Eddie said "hold on j. I'm trying to-" Eddie turn around and saw me stand there.

Matteo pecked his head out of the blanket. He looked at Eddie and smiled. I said "Are you trying to cook?" Eddie awkwardly smiled saying "tried" James said "He forgot to but butter on the pan AND the pancake batter it to thick" I smiled saying "Eddie it's okay" I got closer and rubbed his arm.

I said "just hold Matteo and I'll fix everything" he grabbing Matteo and sat at the table with James. I went to check the eggs first to see if they were done or okay. Eddie look up at me like

Then he said "I do know how to make eggs Janice" I smiled saying "I'm just making sure" Matteo didnt want to be with Eddie because he started crying

Then he said "I do know how to make eggs Janice" I smiled saying "I'm just making sure" Matteo didnt want to be with Eddie because he started crying. Eddie said "what's wrong" Matteo was reach out to me while I was fixing the pancake batter. I went up to them.

I said "Eddie mix this and I'll hold Matteo" Eddie moved over saying " here sit" I said "it's okay ima do beacon" I took out the beacon from the frige and started doing it. Matteo was on my left side and was laying on me. He was getting sleepy and heavy. I'm guessing Eddie saw because he stood up and came to me saying "hey I'll grab him Janice"

I hand him Matteo saying "just stay standing if not he'll know and wake up" Eddie looks at me like

Then said "how would he know?" I laughed saying "I don't know but he does and it's weird" Eddie started rocking him saying "weird just like it parents" I smiled because I got flashbacks of me and Kevin doing weird funny things

I started get sad because it look like he while we really loved each other. Eddie looked at me in worry saying "Heyyy we can go see him after we eat... just call Steve that I'm going to take you" I looked up at him saying "okay thanks Eddie" he smiles at me saying "Anything for my favorite girl"