006

Day 4/4
Part 1

I woke up with a head and alone on the bed. I sat up because I was hearing arguing downstairs. It sounded like Steve, Eddie, Elliot and someone else. I got up, picked up my skirt and up it on. I walked out to see where they were. I leaned over the edge of the stairs and see Steve and Eddie arguing with his older guy. Elliot was there too but looked like just to make sure nothing happens.

Max and El came up beside me. El saying "What going on??" I said "I don't know... I just woke up" Max looked and said "Shit we gotta go... it's your dad" she grabbed el hand said "Help me get the rest" I went downstairs to them. The guy "My dad" said "SOO she is here" Steve said "So!?! She's my sister! YOUR DAUGHTER!" Our dad looked at me saying "Does your mom know your here? Or she out of town like always" I said "She out of town because of-"

He cut me off saying "Yeah yeah because of "work"" I got annoyed because what the fuck was he trying to say. Eddie said "Janice let's just go" Elliot said "Please. I don't need Eddie pushing your dad" my dad said "Oh I'm not her dad. ORR steve for the matter. Steve I told you last time if you bring you friends it fine I don't know but to bring Janice is a no!" Eddie yells "Why doing you let her be here?! She's your daughter! Annndd has your grandson!"

My dad looked surprised that Eddie said I had a kid. He said "It's not your moms? Wait aren't you 17??!" I didn't know how old I was because I forgot. Luckily Steve answered saying "No she 19, going to graduate this year and it's her baby" my dad look at Eddie saying "Your the dad?" Eddie said "No but I wish I was" he said "Ohhh thank god your not the father but I don't care. Janice isn't my daughter and I don't have a grandson unless it from Steve"

This old man was annoyed the shit out of me sooo much. Eddie said "Let me teach you a fuc-" I put my hand to Eddie's chest to push him back saying "You don't even know me or my kid. Matter of fact you didn't even TRY to. Your just a white privileged men. No! White privileged little boy but you couldn't even be man enough to help my mom with sock for me or James.." I took a deep breath in because my voice started cracking because I was starting to crying.

Steve grabbed me saying "come on it's not wor-" I pushed his hands away finishing "Honestly your a bitch for listening to a person to disown your own children and act like nothing" my dad walked up closer to me saying "You better stop talking to me like this in my own house" I threw my hands in the air saying "I don't give a fuck! What the fuck are you gonna do? Hit me?!" I guess I was right. He got his hand right to slap me.

Steve was stand next me so he pushed me back. I fell into Eddie's and Elliot's arm. Steve got slapped instead of me. Elliot let go of me and went to Steve. Our dad said "FUCK! Shit I didn't mean to hit you Steve it's was for Janice" I yelled "YOU STUPID BITCH ILL FU-" Eddie picked me up by my waist and started walking out the door. Eddie put me down and I saw Dustin,Lucas, Will, el, max Jonathan, Nancy and robin running  from the back. Eddie said to Jonathan "We gotta go now"

Max said "Billy coming already" Eddie said "no like right now now" then I trying to sneak back inside but Eddie grabbed my arm and pulled me back and he hugged me. I couldn't get out. Dustin said "Janice why are you so mad??" I was still trying to get out saying "My dad was trying to slap me but hit Steve instead" everyone gasped. Then Billy pulled up in his car. Then Elliot and Steve came out saying "We gotta go now but we'll come back later for you stuff" Steve said "Okay"

El, Max and Lucas got in Billy car. Will and Nancy got in Jonathan car. Me, Eddie, Robin, Elliot got in Steve's car. Elliot was driving, I was in the back between Eddie and Steve and Robin was in the front seat. Steve's head was on my lap. I was brushing his hair because I can tell he want to cry but didn't want anyone to see. His cheek was so red. I had my head on Eddie shoulder and he had his arm around my shoulders. Eddie and me changed before we left. I gave him his shirt and I put my sweater back on.