009

Saturday 2/3
October

I was woken up with kisses. I was half sleep hearing "Come on baby, foods ready" I was confused "mhm?"  I heard "Come on sweetheart" I opened my eyes seeing Eddie. He kisses my lips saying "I'll be back. Please go eat" then he left. I went to the bathroom and started going to the kitchen. Dustin yells "GOOD MORNING!!" With a big ass smile. I narrowed my eye at him. Steve said "Janice it's too early to kill him"

Matteo runs up to hug me. I picked him up "Hii baby" he just lays his head on my chest. "Steve did he eat?" Billy said "Nope. He said in i quote "me wait for mommy" Lucas said "Do you want to go to the haunted house later with us?" I said "Mmm I'm good" Mike said "Come on Janice, Everyone going" I sat down next to Dustin. "I'll think about it" I whispered to Dustin "Does Eddie want to go?" He whispers "yeah, plus he told me he has a feeling there gonna be born on his birthday"

I looked at max "Is there stuff for James and Matteo to do?" She said "umm.." el said "Yeah, Mike's mom take him sister" I said "Okay we'll go but Will can you ask your mom to come too? She can watch the boy for 10 minutes while Eddie and me go through the haunted house" will smiles "yeah I would but she said yesterday that she might come over later today" Steve put a plate in front of me. "Thanks"

Matteo sat up straight so he can eat between me and Dustin. Then I thought WHERE THE HELL IS JAMES AND EDDIE?? I said "Guys. Where's James and where did Eddie go??" Everyone just looked at each other. I said "Hello!??" Billy said "they went to the store but they should be back in a bit" I said "mm🤨" I honestly think everyone scared of me but Billy, Matteo and sometimes Eddie.

I was done eating and was about to get up to wash the plate. Steve said "Nope I got it" then I heard the door open. Eddie yelled "Is Janice in the kitchen!!??"  I yelled "Yea! Why!??" He said "Cover your eyes!!" I said "For wh-" Eddie yells "Woman, just close you damn eyes!" I cover me eyes laughing saying "Gosh! Fine!" I heard everyone moving around and whispering. Steve said "Come here Matteo"

Eddie said "Okay Open" I see James holding flowers. Eddie holding a heart and bat balloon. Max holding a box. I was tearing up saying "what's all this for??" James hands hand me the flowers "I told Eddie I wanted to give you flowers" i literally starting crying. He hugs me and moves to the side. Eddie grabs the box from max and puts it in front of me.

He leans down a bit to give me a kiss. "This from all of us. We'll all know it's been hard without your mom here and this season is your favorite so we all came up with something" I opened the box full of stuff. I pulled out two boys onesies that are obviously from Eddie. A Spider-Man comic book from Will, hellfire shirt for Mike & Lucas &Dustin, and necklace with a tulip from Max and El. I was confused but Eddie said through our heads "It's your mom's favorite flowers" I crying a bit more. Lucas said "We didn't know you having twin so we'll make another shirt"

Then I took out a small box. I looked around confused. Matteo started getting fussy. Eddie grabbed him from Steve and quickly put his head on his chest. Steve said "that's from us-" Robin said "and me!" I opened it and was a ring. I've seen this before. Then I remembered!! "No!🥺 Steve! Is this-" Steve whispered "yeah, I found it 2 weeks ago and was gonna wait for your birthday but billy and Robin help me to get it clean cause you really needed it right now"

I got up and hugged Steve and cried. Then I went around saying thanks and hugging. I made the boys hug me cause they never want to. Eddie was last. His hand went to my waist gently then I kissed him. I whispered "I love you and thank you" Eddie grins down at me "Anything for you my love" I kiss Matteo cause he was falling asleep. Eddie said "Elliot said he got you something but he was gonna bring it later"