008

Friday 1/3
October

I started waking up to the feeling of something on my stomach. I saw Matteo hugging my PREGNANT STOMACH. I yawned before saying "Hi Matteo" he smiled up at me saying "Hi mom" i looked around see if was in my room. I was confused why I was pregnant cause i remember me and Eddie broke up.

Then Steve walked in saying "Good your up! Come on! You need to be ready before Eddie gets here" I tried to sit up but I couldn't. My stomach was HUGE. Steve grabbed my hands and helped me up. I was out of breath saying " where are we going??" Steve raised one eyebrow saying "You guys didn't want to know the sex or if how many but You and Eddie are both didn't want to eat anymore"

I said "Ohh Yeahh" just trying to go along with it. Steve said "I had you guy breakfast before i leave for work. James already went on the school for school just pick him up after" he kisses Matteo and my head then finished "Come by work after to tell me how everything went" I said "Okay" I heard the door close and lock. Matteo looked a bit older but not to much. He went back to sleep.

I started remembering everything. 😳ITS LOT!!

The battle between everyone and vecna still happened. I was with Eddie and Dustin in the trailer. Long story short, Eddie and me got into this REALLY bad argument and we had hate sex. It was THE BEST!.. that I actually got pregnant but didn't know until later on. I was throwing up a lot but we all thought it was cause of the bat bites cause Eddie's was throwing up too. Eventually he stopped throwing up and robin and Nancy got me a test.

I told Eddie and he was panicking but happy. He was only panicking because he didn't want us to coparent. We obviously fixed things and talked about everything. Eddie lives with me, Matteo, James, Steve, Billy and Max. Billy and Steve are still together and living in the basement together. Max has her own room upstairs next to James room. I adopted James cause they didn't let Steve cause I had "more relate" to him. My room is now Eddie's, Matteo's and the baby room. Steve made the boys (Dustin, Lucas, Mike and Will) Billy and Eddie to break down the wall between me and my moms room to make it bigger.

My mom wouldn't need her room because she died was our dog saving James and Matteo. She fell into one of the cracks in the ground before that closed back up. Another reason why billy and max live with us. Max's mom fell into a crack too and lost there trailer. We needed more money to pay the house so might as well have them move in.

I stood up said "come on Matteo, we have to leave soon" I changed in leggings and a hoodie. I put my hair in a quick bun and put a bit of makeup. Matteo was sitting up already. I changed him so we can go eat. Before I sat down Eddie walked in the house. I said "Hiii☺️" He puts his hand behind my head to kiss my forehead. "Hi sweetheart Hi Matteo" Matteo waves hi cause he was drinking orange juice.

He said "How you feeling love? The baby or babies okay?" I smiled saying "Hopefully it just one but yeah they are okay" Eddie said "I'm sorry I didn't wake up. I had to help Elliot and Wayne move there beds into the new house" I sat down saying "It's okay" we ate and went on our way to the doctors. I was scared because obviously I didn't if it's a girl or boy OR EVEN HOW MANY. Eddie said " I mean James thinks you have 3 in there cause you eat more and have more cravings then you did with Matteo"

I widen my eyes saying "That's no- OH MY😳 WHAT IF WE HAVE TRIPLES!?" He smiles at me whispers "if you have 4 that's crazy! I'm joking! We'll be fine love" Eddie parked that car said "okay let's go find out" I turned around to see Matteo sleeping. I turned to Eddie about to tell him to take me but he said "Already on it babe" he got off and helped me out the car first then grabs Matteo.