007

Day 4/4
Part 2

I kept the door closed with my powers. I was crying and it started raining in my room. I got frustrated because I couldn't control my emotions. I got so annoying and mad that I screamed. There was lighting again and wind. Papers, books, clothes and shoes were going everywhere.

I can hear everyone yelling at me through the other side of the door telling me to claim down and trying to open the door. Dustin yelled "Ughhh Elleven just try to open it" she sounded mad yelling "What do you think I been doing! She's not claim which makes her stronger" I heard James said "she just needs a hug" I cried because he sounded scared. Then I fucking heard "Momma? MOMMA?" I slow started taking deep breaths. Slowly the room started getting clear and dry from the rain.

Then the door slammed open. I seen Everyone standing there and el with her arm out. James ran to me and hugged me. Everyone rushed in. Nancy smiles at me saying "now we know to used Matteo to claim you down" Robin had Matteo and she hands him to me. Steve sat in front of me saying "Umm we were all talking and I think it's best if you go to California with Joyce. Obviously! With you mom not alone"

I said "uhh no. I don't wanna leave. I'm going to stay" Billy said "That what I told him you would say that" Dustin was next to Robin who was standing next to me. He said "Plus you can leave. I only known Eddie for a bit but he's been a bit nice to all of us because of you" Then I remembered that he probably going to break up with me because I been taking weird. He think I'm cheating and probably gonna get it over with since he doesn't wanted to know that truth knowing him.

Billy said "Janice just talk to him stop over thinking. You kinda loud but I did see he was thinking about the new girl in town. He think she cute" max hit Billy head yelled "Billly! You were supposed to tell her" Billy looked at me saying "Sorry" I just couldn't anymore because the new girl came to mind. She was at 5'6 feet, blonde, skinny and actually really pretty girl. I couldn't anymore with so much going on but I actually love Eddie because all the memories I seen in the past.

I said "Ohh..it's umm it's fine" Steve stood up saying "ima kill him" I throw water in his face on accident saying "No!...Sorry" Steve stayed stand saying "His over her with you and jame anddd my nephewWHILE think of another girl! Don't you think that's wrong??!!" I said "yeah but let me just go talk to him" Billy said "I'll take you. James wants to pla monopoly but Matteo lost all the piece last time and max as one at home" max said "I'll go too because it's in my room"I stood up saying "okay uhh Nancy Robin can you guys watch the boys.. All of them and el?" Robin said "yes ma'am" Nancy smiles saying "yeah dont worry"

We drove to the trailer park. Bill park where him and max lived. I said "I'll be back" while walk towards Eddie's place. I was gonna just walk in without knocking because we would he lock it. Plus I remember in the pass (before I even shift here) the the key was under the couch outside. I tried to open the door but it was locked. It's never locked unless me and eddie are doing stuff. Wink wink😂🤭

Billy yelled "his not home??" I turned around to Billy and shhhed him with my finger. I grabbed the key and open the door. I heard Eddie talking in his room. I thought he was just on the phone. I started walking towards the room and I saw the new girl get up from his bed saying "Well it's was that bad. It's smell perfect" I was confused what the fuck she was talking about but I got mad either way. He was in his room with another girl and the frout door was locked when it never is.

Eddie was walking backwards towards me saying "Okay well me whenever you mor-" the girl saw me and stopped smiling at Eddie which made him stop smiling. Eddie didn't even turn around and said "Wayne we're leaving already and don't as-" Eddie face dropped when he turn to see me. I was about to cry but I just was so mad. Eddie said "Its not what it looks like" I narrowed my eyes at him then at her saying "I wasn't thinking anything so what the fuck do you mean?"